Morton v Hibs

1 minute ago, TheGoon said:

Cannot wait for Hibs capitulation in the playoffs against Raith, and for them to wheel out more images of them lifting the Scottish Cup as they fall down the leagues and into financial peril. Quote me in May lads.

21/05/2016 will most definitely have been worth it. 

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply
51 minutes ago, TheGoon said:

Cannot wait for Hibs capitulation in the playoffs against Raith, and for them to wheel out more images of them lifting the Scottish Cup as they fall down the leagues and into financial peril. Quote me in May lads.

What's up petal ? No' like the Hibees for some reason ? :unsure:

9 minutes ago, cornbeef said:

What's up petal ? No' like the Hibees for some reason ? :unsure:

Nothing against them. Them winning the cup is probably my favourite non-Morton football moment of the year for a number of reasons. However them making an arse of promotion (again) would be tremendously funny.  

On ‎14‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 19:15, The Naitch said:

Despite the decent run we'll be lucky to scrape a draw from this.

Can't make it with it being moved for telly so will need to settle for watching it on sky plus on Sunday morning with a raging hangover. The joys.

Eh?.....I intend going to the game anyway so its of no consequence if Alba aren't screening it.What happened?

8 hours ago, GiGi said:

Can one still pass a medical if their blood sample is 93% cheeseburger?

Think so. FatBoy O'Connor managed to sign for us, and about the same time we signed someone who was 100% cheesy Nacho.

13 hours ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

I'm pretty sure we signed stokes then a few weeks later beat Morton 1-0 on their own patch and he scored the winner.

Aye couldn't remember the score but it all comes back Stokes right through miss kick ball bobs he falls and knocks ball in to open goal

commons ?????

8 hours ago, purplemonkeydishwasher said:

Didn't realise some hibees were still riding the cup holders patter dry :lol:

On last year's Hibs/Morton threads, Morton fans were getting wide about having won it in the 1920s.

Don't think six months is too unreasonable m9.

Aye it's a good laugh when folk say Hibs fans are ripping the arse out of celebrating/bragging about the cup win. These are the same folk who would rip it out of us at every opportunity over 1902 and ripped f**k out of us every year we got knocked out. Suck it up, diddies.

You lot stick to bragging over that league cup victory at ER about 10 years ago :lol: 

Archived