Smoking

Cosmic Joe

1 hour ago, jmothecat said:

As a straight male I'll try my best to decide if a woman smoking makes her more or less attractive to me.

Pros: Smoking can look cool as f**k.

Smoking can make you look stylish and like you have a healthy disregard for health warnings and doing what you're told.

They are obviously used to having small things in their mouth so won't judge you too much.

Smokers voices go though a lovely stage which sounds brilliant, but if overdone then just sounds like gravel in a tumble drier.

Cons: Doesn't smell great

Coughing fits don't really do it for me.

Cancer isn't a sexy disease, nor is emphysema.

Teeth look bad.

Voice goes from normal, to sexy, to eventually just horrible.

Skin starts to look worse.

If they smoke Cuban cigars they may not be used to having smaller things in their mouth.

Kissing people who've just smoked isn't as nice as kissing women who haven't. There's the taste of it and I always felt like my mouth wasgo being coated in something unpleasant when kissing my ex who smoked, though that may have nothing to do with smoking and just because she was pure evil. Definitely the worst thing when you pull a brilliant lassie, not knowing they smoke.  Never go back for seconds and gutted they smoke.  Had one girlfriend that smoked about 10 years ago, she had to use mouthwash when smoking and still stank. Had an ashtray in her room, was fucking minging. She was a jambo too!

Yeah all in all it's probably a no from me.

Kissing someone that smokes is fucking horrible.  Like horrible fag gas shit going down your neck.  

Taking up smoking is only Step 1 in improving your popularity.  Step 2 is follow following the team from Govan.

Those of us with a Golden Virginia habit and Team: Rangers are the most popular posters on P&B.  FACT!

hope this puts you off ;)

4 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Taking up smoking is only Step 1 in improving your popularity.  Step 2 is follow following the team from Govan.

Those of us with a Golden Virginia habit and Team: Rangers are the most popular posters on P&B.  FACT!

hope this puts you off ;)

It's put me off and I don't smoke.

1 hour ago, Blootoon87 said:

They're easier in my experience Trackdaybob.
A big plus.

For you maybe but they stink.

It's minging and for me, a massive turn off :barf 

Over the years I've turned down more than a few 'sure things' because they smoke. Some of them were even decent looking. 

And this is from a lad who couldn't usually pull a rotten tooth out of a dead horses head :lol: 

Over the years I've turned down more than a few 'sure things' because they smoke. Some of them were even decent looking. 
And this is from a lad who couldn't usually pull a rotten tooth out of a dead horses head [emoji38] 

Turning down your hole because she smokes?! I've heard it all now.

And this is from a lad who couldn't usually pull a rotten tooth out of a dead horses head :lol: 

Is that your excuse for being pied by the bird?

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

Why do smokers think it's acceptable to just chuck their cigarette butts anywhere and not put them in a bin? There must be a few posters on here so smoke, so perhaps they can provide an answer?

We're banned from using ashtrays now, so f**k you, I'll throw it where I like. 

Had someone throw a cigarette out his window when I was standing at the lights with my daughter a week or so ago, it missed me by a few inches, but I was mildly annoyed. When I then saw that the cigarette was still lit and the lazy b*****d hadn't even bothered putting it out I was pretty pissed off.

1 minute ago, jmothecat said:

Had someone throw a cigarette out his window when I was standing at the lights with my daughter a week or so ago, it missed me by a few inches, but I was mildly annoyed. When I then saw that the cigarette was still lit and the lazy b*****d hadn't even bothered putting it out I was pretty pissed off.

If he had an ashtray in the car to put it out in he wouldn't have thrown it out the window. Dafty.