Stirling Albion v Annan Ath

Its back to Forthbank on Saturday after 2 defeats on the road, that's left us bottom of the League 2 points behind Montrose when Annan are the visitors

This is a game we must win and hope results elsewhere go our way so we can get off the bottom.

We have played 7 games at home so far and won only 1 game, drawn 4, lost 2. Need to start winning at home if we are to climb the table and expect us to do the business this Saturday as Annan after a heavy defeat to Forfar on Tuesday night,expect them to come and keep it tight at the back and hit us on the counter attack. Just hope we play an attacking formation on Saturday with 2 upfront Henderson and Bikey.  Really need a good performance on Saturday from the team after poor results away from home. Win on Saturday and that will give us a boost for the visit to Montrose the following week.

Prediction Albion 2 Annan 0     

Annan got absolutely hammered off pishy Highland League opposition, so we should be pumping them. But we are absolutely shite so can see us drawing this.

Also do Annan fans still post on here, never see them anymore?

2 hours ago, JakeSAFC said:

Annan got absolutely hammered off pishy Highland League opposition, so we should be pumping them. But we are absolutely shite so can see us drawing this.

Also do Annan fans still post on here, never see them anymore?

Well if we cant beat Annan at home then surely we are in trouble, interesting article in todays Observer Dave MacKay makes no bones about our plight and a quote from Stuart Brown states money will be made available to strengthen the squad when the transfer window opens.

Regarding the Annan fans posting on here, it looks like they have deserted P&B for the moment hope to hear from them regarding the upcoming game.

Well if we cant beat Annan at home then surely we are in trouble, interesting article in todays Observer Dave MacKay makes no bones about our plight and a quote from Stuart Brown states money will be made available to strengthen the squad when the transfer window opens.

We might infact lose this one as I cant make it. Ive not seen us lose this season :lol:

Stirling going onmy coupon this weekend . Annan are truely hopeless

Christ I hope so....you know, even though we are bottom of the league I honestly don't think we are hopeless. Players underperforming yes, poor players in the squad yes but a team that is hopeless, no.....which makes me think we'll get out of this, it's just a matter of when.

I think if Mackay could just find a striker it if Henderson could just go on a goal scoring run similar to last season, then we will be OK.

Christ I hope so....you know, even though we are bottom of the league I honestly don't think we are hopeless. Players underperforming yes, poor players in the squad yes but a team that is hopeless, no.....which makes me think we'll get out of this, it's just a matter of when.

I think if Mackay could just find a striker it if Henderson could just go on a goal scoring run similar to last season, then we will be OK.

Worst team I've seen all season. Don't know if it was down to us being great on the night or what. Saying that we gave your lot a lesson at forth bank a few weeks ago also

Worst team I've seen all season. Don't know if it was down to us being great on the night or what. Saying that we gave your lot a lesson at forth bank a few weeks ago also

Not sure what the lesson was and our players certainly did not learn from the lesson.

Will be in hospitality tomorrow, looking forward to that more than the match itself sadly.

I was delighted to read during the week that money was available to bring players in and I really hope Mackay can find us the quality to improve our season.

I still standby the fact that we have a good core of the squad and I still think if we could bring in someone that scores, we'd see a massive improvement. It's just where you find that player.

I still standby the fact that we have a good core of the squad and I still think if we could bring in someone that scores, we'd see a massive improvement. It's just where you find that player.

We need someone that can gel the team together, bit like Darren Smith did when he signed 13/14 season. We were pish before he joined then all of a sudden we were playing some brilliant football and were promoted.

Always enjoy the AnnanTV footage, certainly one of the best lower league club TV's. Certainly wish we had something as good.

Though Chapman was quite complementary towards Stirling in his interview but I wouldn't be to happy if I was an Annan fan. I would of thought they'd expect a Play Off push or to be fighting for promotion and have different expectations from the manager.

Always enjoy the AnnanTV footage, certainly one of the best lower league club TV's. Certainly wish we had something as good.

Though Chapman was quite complementary towards Stirling in his interview but I wouldn't be to happy if I was an Annan fan. I would of thought they'd expect a Play Off push or to be fighting for promotion and have different expectations from the manager.

We have no hope this season the teams poor and Chapman doesn't seem as interested anymore.

Archived