The Sons v The Bairns 17/12/16

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Noticed the Lino and Ref in a wee conversation at the end. I just wonder if Houstie said something or other that might have got him in trounle.......

Houston was absolutely raging at the linesman in the closing stages when he gave Baird offside even although it was a Dumbarton player that had gave him the ball. Quite how the referee managed to miss that as well I'll never know.

Not that it made any difference to the result today but the 3 officials were all fucking terrible. Getting numerous simple calls wrong for both teams.

33 minutes ago, Russ said:

Houston was absolutely raging at the linesman in the closing stages..........

That's what I saw as well, and assumed the little tete-a-tete between the officials at the end was to do with his rage.

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Am I right in saying you are the gentleman who gave his laddie the Kansas City shuffle on his birthday?

Got f**k all to do with todays game obvs. Just wondering.

Gentleman, my Airse.

Yep, that was me, but the Hivs fans turned it round a bit.

It was his 26th birthday, and we had intended to go through to Easter Road. After reckoning up the cost, he told me he'd rather we spent some money in the local pub, and that the cost was unjustifiable to him. I agreed.

The Hivs fans twisted it a bit and I bit a few times, but I don't give a f**k.

What's your interest on it- you a Hibbee in disguise?

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Not at all. Genuinely was just wondering.

Don't know if there's any evidence any more, but he used to play in a band called Rank Berry. His stage name is Noodlez. You could look them up and Google rank berry futurefest - you'll see a video from December 2013. He's the one with the specs (hence the Noodlez tag). He's hardly a six year old, as alluded to by the Edinburgh unwashed.

27 minutes ago, ThirdrockfromtheSon said:

Gentleman, my Airse.

It was his 26th birthday, and we had intended to go through to Easter Road. After reckoning up the cost, he told me he'd rather we spent some money in the local pub, and that the cost was unjustifiable to him. I agreed.

:o Surely not!

I just don't get dropping luca and leahy from a team unbeaten in five games

Forgot to mention the referee, hopelessly incompetent. There's been a good few times he's just guessed what way to give a decision.

His best moment so far has been giving us a goal kick for Tom Taiwo quite clearly hitting the ball out of play/

Scapegoats for Houston's inability to balance a squad and find a consistent starting eleven.

1 hour ago, ThirdrockfromtheSon said:

Gentleman, my Airse.

Lies, you said you had to tell him no as it was too expensive.

Gentleman, my Airse.

:lol:

Couldn't even treat your laddie on his birthday to a trip to the capital because you wanted to get on the lager.

Even when he suggests 'let's spend it in the local' you're like 'nah f**k that I'm off to the football'.

What a faither.

Archived