Henmans v The Dee

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Dee Man said:

If not I'll just need to purchase direct from Celtic TV to watch us dish out a mauling.

How do we actually do that? I'd happily pay something reasonable for a reliable stream.

Got one of those android boxes so going to try and have that configured for it.

We were the last team to shut Celtic out at Celtic park so hopefully another repeat this time. It will be interesting to see who fills McGowans place for today, Vincent will likely come in but I can't see Curran keeping his place especially away at Celtic. I'd throw in Nick Ross as keeping the ball away to Celtic is vital.

Bain
Kerr Gomis O'Dea Gadz Holt
Hateley Vincent Ross
Wighton Haber

1 minute ago, Moo said:

We were the last team to shut Celtic out at Celtic park so hopefully another repeat this time. It will be interesting to see who fills McGowans place for today, Vincent will likely come in but I can't see Curran keeping his place especially away at Celtic. I'd throw in Nick Ross as keeping the ball away to Celtic is vital.

Bain
Kerr Gomis O'Dea Gadz Holt
Hateley Vincent Ross
Wighton Haber

I have a bad feeling we'll play Julen in for McGowan which will be awful if that is right. Would be fairly happy with your team though. Think Vincent is necessary as he's the only midfielder who'll drive forward and make use of some of the space we'll get breaking.

I have a bad feeling we'll play Julen in for McGowan which will be awful if that is right. Would be fairly happy with your team though. Think Vincent is necessary as he's the only midfielder who'll drive forward and make use of some of the space we'll get breaking.

I thought Jules might be included but looking at their possible midfield, they don't really have a physical player in there without Brown. Possibly Bitton but I don't think he's been in the picture of late. Playing Jules in there against a team who pass the ball about really well is pretty daft but you don't know with Hartley sometimes.

How do we actually do that? I'd happily pay something reasonable for a reliable stream.

Harry get SportsMania on your box. Gives you perfect HD on BT and Sky Sports as well as Celtic TV and Dons TV and a whole bunch of other channels as well as PPV boxing etc. £26 for 6 months sub or £50 for the year. Think you can also do a one day for £4 or something

19 minutes ago, harry94 said:

I'm going to go onto my android box and log on via my browser. 

1 hour ago, Dee Man said:

I'm going to go onto my android box and log on via my browser. 

Celtic TV don't (or aren't letting me) let you buy anything apart from an annual subscription and I'm not sure if that's even including live games.

1 hour ago, Tartantony said:

Harry get SportsMania on your box. Gives you perfect HD on BT and Sky Sports as well as Celtic TV and Dons TV and a whole bunch of other channels as well as PPV boxing etc. £26 for 6 months sub or £50 for the year. Think you can also do a one day for £4 or something

Cheers this looks good. Hopefully works out to be uninterrupted and smooth today.

Last time round, I couldn't make it through so watched it on a stream with a few of my mates. We had a corner late on and the stream froze as Gadzhalov met the ball in the air. It looked like the ball was heading for the top corner and the net was about to be burst and we had about 20 seconds to wait before we saw a goal kick being taken. Devastating.

Cheers this looks good. Hopefully works out to be uninterrupted and smooth today.
Last time round, I couldn't make it through so watched it on a stream with a few of my mates. We had a corner late on and the stream froze as Gadzhalov met the ball in the air. It looked like the ball was heading for the top corner and the net was about to be burst and we had about 20 seconds to wait before we saw a goal kick being taken. Devastating.

Haha that's why I ended up going for sportsmania.

As long as you have a good internet connection you shouldn't have any issues at all

39 minutes ago, harry94 said:

Celtic TV don't (or aren't letting me) let you buy anything apart from an annual subscription and I'm not sure if that's even including live games.

Fack. I just assumed you could get one off games. I'll need to look into it.

14 minutes ago, K.T said:

What time of day do you watch the game? Do you power drink through till the early hours?

It's on at 11pm here so not too bad. I'm off the drink so I'll be watching it with a carbonated beverage and a voodoo doll of Moussa Dembele.

Archived