Henmans v The Dee

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why do Celtic fans adopt this victim mentality all the time?
The reason OF fans get grief on here is because they are generally atrocious posters. Some of whom out themselves as bigots/racists/homophobes. 
Its not bigoted to say OF fans are usually morons IMO.

Haha good try again Stan

I'd say that's the crux of this whole episode. Nobody is needing "protection" here. Nobody is forcing anyone to give a f**k about what people post if you keep posting either.

I enjoy posting here because I want to talk about Scottish football and I like to hear other fans opinions.

The one and only thing that annoys me on here is when people call you a bigot for no reason. Just leave the bigot nonsense out of it, if we were bigots we wouldn't be posting on a forum like this and would more likely be posting on some bigoted forum.

Jimmy clearly hates all OF fans for some reason and he is allowed to keep posting the same type of stuff. I don't think the mods should be allowing some of the stuff he posts and I think it reflects badly on the mods especially when they are quick to ban OF fans for less.

If there is a P&B Posting Team of The Year award it has to go to the Dee boys.  A discussion about a tackle on Rogic and a trivial remark about finance has led to two posters getting their jotters, Tony become a sniveling, snottery "wuv me pleeeeese" mess and the most entertaining piece of collective dummy-spitting in the history of PnB.

Absolutely epic work.  

Jimmy is allowed to post the same stuff because it's within the rules. If you don't like the rules then you've got a bit of a problem.

So if I just start posting that stuff about other teams fans I won't get banned? Even if I'm offending everyone. Can you guarantee that?

So if I just start posting that stuff about other teams fans I won't get banned? Even if I'm offending everyone. Can you guarantee that?

Seeing as it happens on here constantly then aye, I actually can.

Just don't be a bigot. This really isn't difficult.

If there is a P&B Posting Team of The Year award it has to go to the Dee boys.  A discussion about a tackle on Rogic and a trivial remark about finance has led to two posters getting their jotters, Tony become a sniveling, snottery "wuv me pleeeeese" mess and the most entertaining piece of collective dummy-spitting in the history of PnB.

Absolutely epic work.  

Thanks.

You're next.

[emoji48]

See to be honest, P&B is a tough playground for Celtic fans. We are universally despised on here and often ridiculed

Correct, and long may it continue. Id stick my neck out and say that the vast majority of it is thoroughly deserved

Archived