Henmans v The Dee

Jimmy's post?

[emoji38]

As I posted in the thread, "f**k off you absolute crybaby"

So we are cry babies when we complain about posts like that but you lot just get us banned with your faux outrage?

See you're starting to get personal again! I'm only telling our side of how this works and have brought up as an example Jimmys post and subsequent events of the report and how the mods reacted.

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So we are cry babies when we complain about posts like that but you lot just get us banned with your faux outrage?

See you're starting to get personal again! I'm only telling our side of how this works and have brought up as an example Jimmys post and subsequent events of the report and how the mods reacted.

Dry your eyes.

Davie got himself banned for homophobic nonsense. Drew was banned for calling Bennett a nonce. They weren't reported.

Mods have repeatedly stated the beasty/paedophile stuff is out of bounds and numerous posters have been binned as a result.

This isn't a fucking anti-Celtic fans conspiracy.

A moderator contacted me regarding the post in question and actually apologised that he had to become involved. He saw nothing wrong with the post and we both carried on with our day. GIFUY.
IMG_2810.JPG

Jimmy you can give me all the GIRUYs you want, we've been through this and it's done with.

I'm using your post as an example of what we need to put up with constantly on here and the mods give us zero protection over it.

Yet as soon as we say anything out of line we are rounded and ganged upon until we are so pissed off we react and say something stupid and get banned.

That's not to say that Davie and Drew didn't deserve their bans. I'm just telling it how I see it on here. I don't expect any of you to agree with me and that's cool

1 minute ago, Tartantony said:

Jimmy you can give me all the GIRUYs you want, we've been through this and it's done with.

I'm using your post as an example of what we need to put up with constantly on here and the mods give us zero protection over it.

Yet as soon as we say anything out of line we are rounded and ganged upon until we are so pissed off we react and say something stupid and get banned.

That's not to say that Davie and Drew didn't deserve their bans. I'm just telling it how I see it on here. I don't expect any of you to agree with me and that's cool

Constantly? Really? Every single post directed at a Celtic fan is like that one?

Pretection? Really? What kind of protection are you looking for?

Seriously, the lengths and states folk get themselves into on this forum.

I will assume that was for me.

Look let's just clarify something, I'm not in any state and other than a handful of times I'm generally treated fine on here. I am just trying to point out that there is a mob mentality against OF fans on here which no one can honestly deny.

Right this very minute I'm experiencing the mob mentality because I had the audacity to question them

On 23/10/2016 at 23:38, Tartantony said:

I ain't having my reputation called into question like that. This is simply defamation of character. I have let P&B know about, they are aware this post exists and have refused to take action so they are now as guilty as the poster.

It'll be taken further unless the post is taken down, the guy is banned and P&B offer an apology tonight

^^^ Tony not getting himself into a state. 

I will assume that was for me.

Look let's just clarify something, I'm not in any state and other than a handful of times I'm generally treated fine on here. I am just trying to point out that there is a mob mentality against OF fans on here which no one can honestly deny.

Right this very minute I'm experiencing the mob mentality because I had the audacity to question them

You're jumping to conclusions now, that wasn't directed at you.

I haven't read the whole thread. If you're looking to reason with anyone on here about a mob mentality, you may be disappointed, or wasting your time.

Archived