Henmans v The Dee

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why would a poster get back to you on a reported post and not a mod, shouldn't you be the first to know about it ?
And yes I've seen some people take it too far over the last days and it was brought to the attention of a moderator, the result of that I don't know, it would have been taken care of out of sight. If people get warnings most don't complain about it or make a big deal over it especially in public and most hope it will get forgotten about, and once the disciplinary period is up that's the end of the matter.  Maybe this is why you might think nothing gets done when some fans of other clubs take it to far when it comes to Celtic or the supporters on here. I'm sure there are a number of posters of non OF on here or have been on here who have been warned at some time, suspended or banned because of their comments towards both Celtic and Rangers fans, especially when it turns personal.

Ive never once received anything back from a mod, only found out because one of the posters was delighted as he told us all.

16 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Being a Celtic fan is not a "belief".

I've never seen one but I'm willing to wager that somebody out there has created a cringeworthy picture with "Celtic is my religion, Celtic Park is my Chapel".

17 minutes ago, Tartantony said:

Ive never once received anything back from a mod, only found out because one of the posters was delighted as he told us all.

Would you like me to enquire about this?

If you have reported any posters it should still be listed under your posting name and the date of when you complained.

Would you like me to enquire about this?

If you have reported any posters it should still be listed under your posting name and the date of when you complained.

Don't worry about it mate.

I can understand why some people can get away with stuff on an online forum. The person in question is a well respected frequent poster and possibly pays to be a premium member. Without people like him we wouldn't have a forum at all.

He should just think twice before he posts some of the stuff he does about OF fans.

I also think whoever banned Drew should try have a quick chat to him via PM and let him explain himself. He deserves a second chance

3 minutes ago, Tartantony said:

I can understand why some people can get away with stuff on an online forum. The person in question is a well respected frequent poster and possibly pays to be a premium member. Without people like him we wouldn't have a forum at all.

He should just think twice before he posts some of the stuff he does about OF fans.

I also think whoever banned Drew should try have a quick chat to him via PM and let him explain himself. He deserves a second chance

:lol:

3 minutes ago, Tartantony said:

Will this Anti-Catholic/Celtic bias ever end?! :o

Further evidence this simply didn't happen.

Either put up, or shut up.

10 minutes ago, Tartantony said:

:lol:

Further evidence this simply didn't happen.

Either put up, or shut up.

Go to the Celtic Rangers semi final thread in the cup section and start from about page 18 and you will see that this did happen. I'm not going to sit and screenshot all the posts for you.

Wtf :lol:

What exactly is wrong with it?

You don't think a forum like this needs frequent posters who pay money towards it to stay on the forum? If Div banned all of these types of people every time they make a questionable post the forum wouldn't survive long would it?

Woah.

What the f**k have I just walked into? Are Celtic fans now claiming to be a belief system, or comparable to race or religion? You're a group of middle aged men that watch a game of football on a Saturday. Calm the f**k down. Or am I being bigoted to assume you're middle-aged, or men?

Seriously though, give it a rest. It's boring.

Go to the Celtic Rangers semi final thread in the cup section and start from about page 18 and you will see that this did happen. I'm not going to sit and screenshot all the posts for you.

Jimmy's post?

[emoji38]

As I posted in the thread, "f**k off you absolute crybaby"

Woah.
What the f**k have I just walked into? Are Celtic fans now claiming to be a believe system comparable to race or religion? You're a group of middle aged men that watch a game of football on a Saturday. Calm the f**k down. Or am I being bigoted to assume you're middle-aged, or men?
Seriously though, give it a rest. It's boring.

Different species maybe because they ain't from this planet . . .

[emoji48]

Archived