Henmans v The Dee

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Davie Bhoy said:

I remember when it used to be that it was claimed we only moaned about refs when we get beat. Now it's progressed to, 'when we don't get the result we expected'.

So even when we do win & complain, you move the goalposts.

Cannaewincsc.

Now this is awkward.

So you admitting you are complaining and agreeing with me. :lol:

There's no goal post moving from myself I've not changed my mind since the ICT game, I'm not responsible for what others say. This is you crying about referee decisions and the supposed treatment handed out by opposition players, yet being a massive deflection from when your players steal yards at a dead ball, or commit blatant thuggery on the opposition enough to put a player out for weeks.

So what's set this off this season, its generally been peaceful between Celtic and the rest of us over the last four years bar a couple of Aberdeen match threads?

I see the same shite already kicking off on the Partick Thistle match thread as well for absolutely no reason and with no provocation from Thistle fans

So you admitting you are complaining and agreeing with me. :lol:

There's no goal post moving from myself I've not changed my mind since the ICT game, I'm not responsible for what others say. This is you crying about referee decisions and the supposed treatment handed out by opposition players, yet being a massive deflection from when your players steal yards at a dead ball, or commit blatant thuggery on the opposition enough to put a player out for weeks.

So what's set this off this season, its generally been peaceful between Celtic and the rest of us over the last four years bar a couple of Aberdeen match threads?

I see the same shite already kicking off on the Partick Thistle match thread as well for absolutely no reason and with no provocation from Thistle fans

Nobody said we didn't complain but it's not the either/or situation you are making out so I'm not quite agreeing. We are not complaining because we didn't get the result we were after because I've already said that we took our foot off the gas...something you're failing to recognise & actually stated we don't say it.

Yes there has been a relatively peaceful 4yrs on the refereeing front apart from the odd cup occasion. What is the reason for the change...we'll a lot has changed in 4yrs so I'm not quite sure what that could be :rolleyes:

The other reason for the teams being overly physical with us this season is that on the park while we were still better than them, teams felt they could get at us, whereas under Rodgers we're just far too good for the opposition and hence why teams are kicking out...frustration? To weaken us? Both? Who knows but it's pretty apparent teams are putting the boot in more this season and some refs are being pretty poor.

12 minutes ago, Davie Bhoy said:

Nobody said we didn't complain but it's not the either/or situation you are making out so I'm not quite agreeing. We are not complaining because we didn't get the result we were after because I've already said that we took our foot off the gas...something you're failing to recognise & actually stated we don't say it.

Yes there has been a relatively peaceful 4yrs on the refereeing front apart from the odd cup occasion. What is the reason for the change...we'll a lot has changed in 4yrs so I'm not quite sure what that could be :wink:

The other reason for the teams being overly physical with us this season is that on the park while we were still better than them, teams felt they could get at us, whereas under Rodgers we're just far too good for the opposition and hence why teams are kicking out...frustration? To weaken us? Both? Who knows but it's pretty apparent teams are putting the boot in more this season and some refs are being pretty poor.

images (30).jpg

Yes there has been a relatively peaceful 4yrs on the refereeing front apart from the odd cup occasion. What is the reason for the change...we'll a lot has changed in 4yrs so I'm not quite sure what that could be :rolleyes:

LOL

I didn't dismiss it, I asked you for examples to explain your opinion. You went in a huff and wouldn't provide any.
That suggests you were talking shite TBH.

No that suggests I'm not getting dragged into your tedious shit. You did dismiss it. As I said, watch the entire game for yourself. I'm not here to justify my opinion to you or anyone. As the examples are unlikely to be shown on highlights it's pointless mentioning them because let's face it, you are just going to go against Celtic anyway. We've already established your incapable of being balanced.

7 minutes ago, Davie Bhoy said:

Then how can you dismiss the opinion when you haven't seen the entire game for yourself.

Your "opinion" was that the ref didn't book players for fouls because he didn't think the fouls were fouls.

Not sure any examination of the game is required to dismiss that opinion tbh.

Just now, Davie Bhoy said:

No that suggests I'm not getting dragged into your tedious shit. You did dismiss it. As I said, watch the entire game for yourself. I'm not here to justify my opinion to you or anyone. As the examples are unlikely to be shown on highlights it's pointless mentioning them because let's face it, you are just going to go against Celtic anyway. We've already established your incapable of being balanced.

For once Stanley actually has a point, probably best to give an example as it's making you look even more twattish than him.

I'll be honest I recall being annoyed with a few decisions but can't recall specifics and I remember people around me moaning about decisions which I thought were fair enough. Wasn't a perfect performance from Bobby but also hasn't convinced me of a huge anti-Celtic conspiracy.

As I recall Crawford Allan was worse on Tuesday but again I don't remember any specific decisions. Mainly because none of them were penalties or sendings off and my brain isn't wired to remember the minutiae of every match.

Also think it's easy to be mistaken when you see things once from a stand rather than multiple times on TV.

Archived