Henmans v The Dee

4 hours ago, Dee Man said:

That's not the point he's making, but I think you knew that. The point is you and your fellow fans rampant paranoia and acute persecution complex since the game have implied that Bobby Madden is a masonic Grand Master with an agenda against Selik, yet he let you steal 5 yards on a free kick that he awarded for Darren O'Dea's attempted murder.

Its selective, its deflection, looks like they are or have been crapping it and it happens almost every match thread post game from the very same posters when Celtic don't get the result those posters expected. Its never that Celtic didn't play well or took their foot of the gas and allowed the opposition back in the game, its always blame the ref or that the opposition were being thugs or cheating in some way. Sometimes its the pitch especially if its an artificial one.

But most of all for supporters of a club 11 points clear with 2 games in hand over already...in December its hilarious. A one horse race and they are skittish, they are just primed to bottle it. :lol:

Celtic are due a poor run at some point this season and when it does happen, expect exploding skulls and the mighty ban hammers to start swinging.

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, CityDave said:

Its selective, its deflection, looks like they are or have been crapping it and it happens almost every match thread post game from the very same posters when Celtic don't get the result those posters expected. Its never that Celtic didn't play well or took their foot of the gas and allowed the opposition back in the game, its always blame the ref or that the opposition were being thugs or cheating in some way. Sometimes its the pitch especially if its an artificial one.

But most of all for supporters of a club 11 points clear with 2 games in hand over already...in December its hilarious. A one horse race and they are skittish, they are just primed to bottle it. :lol:

Celtic are due a poor run at some point this season and when it does happen, expect exploding skulls and the mighty ban hammers to start swinging.

And there we have it.

Celtic will lose a game of football at some point this season. Remarkable insight.

20 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

So we should wait til we lose before we point out how inept a referee is, that would work out well.

So what are you going to do about it, complain to the SFA over the ref appointment for the next game in anticipation that the ref appointed will make a bad call that will bring supporters like you to the conclusion yet again that there is a conspiracy against Celtic?

What's the next step, do Celtic get to pick a referee of their choice?

:lol:

You cannot do a thing about it but cry and rage on an open football forum to supporters of other clubs who you know are just not going to be sympathetic, since they get the very same bad calls to their team every week as well. I think you will find refs making bad calls all over the world and even at the very highest level, its not something Scotland has on its own and its certainly not all about Celtic.

That's not the point he's making, but I think you knew that. The point is you and your fellow fans rampant paranoia and acute persecution complex since the game have implied that Bobby Madden is a masonic Grand Master with an agenda against Selik, yet he let you steal 5 yards on a free kick that he awarded for Darren O'Dea's attempted murder.

Every team steals a few yards. Dundee are no different. I seen them do it on Saturday. The refs never totally clamp down on this. However, when we get a player booked for a challenge then in the next 5 mins or so see Dundee players put in similar type challenges that result in us getting the free-kicks but no bookings then yes, you are entitled to ask why that is the case.

I remember when it used to be that it was claimed we only moaned about refs when we get beat. Now it's progressed to, 'when we don't get the result we expected'.

So even when we do win & complain, you move the goalposts.

Cannaewincsc.

As for the game. Dundee came not to lose which is their prerogative. Celtic should've been out of sight in the first half but were wasteful.

Some fantastic football played by us for the first hour then we took our foot off the gas which resulted in slack passing. As much as we deserved to win the game & should've won by a 2-3 goal margin, we were lucky not to slip up at the end when Dundee missed that great chance.

Bobby Madden was poor. Booking a Celtic player then in the next 5 mins allowing 3 Dundee players away without bookings for fouls that were equally as bad as the one he booked us for.

Oh well 20 Domestic games unbeaten. THAT'S WHY WE'RE CHAMPIONS!

Now this is awkward.

Every team steals a few yards. Dundee are no different. I seen them do it on Saturday. The refs never totally clamp down on this. However, when we get a player booked for a challenge then in the next 5 mins or so see Dundee players put in similar type challenges that result in us getting the free-kicks but no bookings then yes, you are entitled to ask why that is the case.

I like how your first thought is that the ref can only have had a poor game (Fwiw I haven't a clue if he did as I watched a stream) is that he's a masonic Bigot.

Probably because he gave a lot of fouls against us that should never have been fouls in the first place and therefor certainly not bookable.

Hud on, you think the referees thought process was 'that wasn't a foul so I'm not going to book him for it?'

Really?

Archived