Henmans v The Dee

22 minutes ago, Davie Bhoy said:

Apart from the countless non-Celtic fans who can always be found posting on the Celtic threads :lol:

Celtic fans posting on a non Rangers thread, that's a new one...

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Drew Brees said:

Riled? What gave it away, the use of all the wee smilie faces?? 

Some times you come across as intelligent and sometimes, like just now, thick as shit. 

Yes those smilies really do disguise how angry you are, well done.

36 minutes ago, Davie Bhoy said:

Out of curiosity, were you named after the Glasgow nightclub you were conceived in :rolleyes:

27 minutes ago, Davie Bhoy said:

If it's that nightclub then is it not the birds & the birds chat or bees & the bees?

Fucking hell. 

5 minutes ago, Rugster said:

You're a vile c**t. 

Indeed, an utter bigot and seemingly a homophobe as well. 

Indeed, an utter bigot and seemingly a homophobe as well. 

Oh Davie what have you done?!

That's a ridiculous comment and It doesn't even make sense. Cracking example of oxymoron though.

And some people say I take the forum too seriously. I work with many gay people and have banter about it with them in pretty much the same way I have often called fellow Celtic fans I work with '****** b*****ds' when we play our 6-a-side games, despite shock, horror, being a '****** b*****d' myself. Let's lose the PC attitudes.

2 hours ago, Davie Bhoy said:

And some people say I take the forum too seriously. I work with many gay people and have banter about it with them in pretty much the same way I have often called fellow Celtic fans I work with '****** b*****ds' when we play our 6-a-side games, despite shock, horror, being a '****** b*****d' myself. Let's lose the PC attitudes.

Ah, the old "I can't be a racist as I have many black friends" defence. Yeah, right. 

Can you give an example of this gay banter?

[emoji38]
fuckin aberdeen, the biggest bunch of shitebags in Scotland. You're a fuckin moron mate. 
When was the last time those charlatans done anything? Even when they won 'the cup' they couldn't win the game and celebrated like it was an achievement. [emoji38]

i could have took anyone saying any team, but Aberdeen!! f**k off. 
[emoji38]

kaboom.jpg.0dfd9bf14c8672f492c37da856ae5

Un-fucking-believable

You're a complete waste of skin.

1 minute ago, StandFree03 said:

And he had to ask why I call him daviebhigot. 

As has been said, with Celtic fans the mask always slips at some point. In just a couple of pages we've had Drew Brees accusing people of child abuse and daviebhigot....well, being a disgusting bigot. He should have been emptied when posting pictures of dead babies, hopefully this will be the end of him.

And all this after winning a football match. 

:lol:

8 hours ago, Davie Bhoy said:

Out of curiosity, were you named after the Glasgow nightclub you were conceived in :rolleyes:

8 hours ago, Davie Bhoy said:

If it's that nightclub then is it not the birds & the birds chat or bees & the bees?

Enjoy your ban you utter, utter cretin. What a truly reprehensible, homophobic bigot you are. 

Holy shit [emoji1]

Is there a p and b award for best parody account?

Archived