Henmans v The Dee

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As I said, defender knows he's on to a loser & takes a wee fall. Ref buys it and awards the foul. It's quite simple to understand.

Aye but this happens frequently in literally every single football match ive ever seen. Celtic's forward players will logically concede more of these fouls if they spend more time in the attacking third.

Are you trying to say, that even allowing for this, Celtic suffer disproportionately in this way? If so, why?

28 minutes ago, Davie Bhoy said:

If we want to be correct, I wasn't saying that specifically was why it was done. I just said it as a 'who knows why they did it, could it be because...', since people where wrongly claiming it was for other reasons but hey, as per the bloodhounds were all over it.

As I said, we press more so therefor get penalised more for opposition players 'playing for the foul' & conning the ref.

Of course Jupe, I'm not suggesting we never foul. My point is that often we get penalised for winning the ball fairly or because the defender takes a dive to win a foul to stop a far superior player taking the ball from him.

What a complete and utter moron. Seek professional help, immediately. 

8 minutes ago, StandFree03 said:

Aberdeen FC

:lol:

fuckin aberdeen, the biggest bunch of shitebags in Scotland. You're a fuckin moron mate. 

When was the last time those charlatans done anything? Even when they won 'the cup' they couldn't win the game and celebrated like it was an achievement. :lol:

i could have took anyone saying any team, but Aberdeen!! f**k off. 

3 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

fuckin aberdeen, the biggest bunch of shitebags in Scotland. You're a fuckin moron mate. 

When was the last time those charlatans done anything? Even when they won 'the cup' they couldn't win the game and celebrated like it was an achievement. :lol:

I didn't think even you were thick enough to have a chomp on that :lol:

It's really bothering you that nobody actually gives a f**k about Celtic isn't it?

4 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

Confused as to which part of my sentence you're having trouble understanding?

Ok, but I may have forgotten some of it by now, it's very tedious 

Two p***ks were posting about me and I answered one, not sure what that had to do with me being upset about no one giving a f**k about Celtic.  

I think. 

Ok, but I may have forgotten some of it by now, it's very tedious 

Two p***ks were posting about me and I answered one, not sure what that had to do with me being upset about no one giving a f**k about Celtic.  

I think. 

Yeah probably better you don't think in future then eh?

Strange how riled you're getting considering your team actually won[emoji28]

2 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

Yeah probably better you don't think in future then eh?

Strange how riled you're getting considering your team actually wonemoji28.png

Riled? What gave it away, the use of all the wee smilie faces?? 

Some times you come across as intelligent and sometimes, like just now, thick as shit. 

Archived