Henmans v The Dee

As for the game. Dundee came not to lose which is their prerogative. Celtic should've been out of sight in the first half but were wasteful.

Some fantastic football played by us for the first hour then we took our foot off the gas which resulted in slack passing. As much as we deserved to win the game & should've won by a 2-3 goal margin, we were lucky not to slip up at the end when Dundee missed that great chance.

Bobby Madden was poor. Booking a Celtic player then in the next 5 mins allowing 3 Dundee players away without bookings for fouls that were equally as bad as the one he booked us for.

Oh well 20 Domestic games unbeaten. THAT'S WHY WE'RE CHAMPIONS!

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Davie Bhoy said:

Bobby Madden was poor. Booking a Celtic player then in the next 5 mins allowing 3 Dundee players away without bookings for fouls that were equally as bad as the one he booked us for.

A sterling display from brother madden, I will be astonished if he isn't in charge on Hogmanay after that performance yesterday. 

48 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

No the point is you have the biggest budget . What part of this simple concept are you failing to grasp . That victim complex is ripping right out of you 

What number was the biggest budget playing did he score the second goal as for victim complex i think he played in royal blue.

12 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

What number was the biggest budget playing did he score the second goal as for victim complex i think he played in royal blue.

:lol: what is the actual point in this arguement ? Are you denying that Celtic have the biggest budget or stating that it simply doesn't matter . All people are saying is that it is an actual matter of fact . 

13 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

9020158E-5EDE-4775-A5E5-E038FBCE9592-186-00000081B53C1947_tmp.png

40 minutes ago, Davie Bhoy said:

How fucking dare we spend the money we make :lol:

Oh the Dee fans are an absolute mess. Not surprised that Stan is all over yet another Celtic thread. Not quite sure if he's suppressing his love for Celtic, or if his constant Victor meldrew moaning about us is because he's suppressing his love for The Rangers.

Maybe if he & his stay away fans turned up then the budget gap wouldn't be as big. It'd certainly help them do better against the mighty Ross County.

You are fucking tuned to the moon :lol:

:lol: what is the actual point in this arguement ? Are you denying that Celtic have the biggest budget or stating that it simply doesn't matter . All people are saying is that it is an actual matter of fact . 

Fucking hell , brink of 6 in a row yet ra selik faithfull still can't help but cling on to that victim card . 

Oh dear, this clown doesn't like it when the facts get presented the other way!

Just now, Davie Bhoy said:

Oh dear, this clown doesn't like it when the facts get presented the other way!

So you are denying celtic have the biggest budget here or what ? Can a Celtic fan actually explain what they are arguing against here because frankly I don't have a scoobie , in fact I am starting to doubt if they even fully reliase either . 

1 hour ago, wastecoatwilly said:

The concept is the same at every club,Hearts get 9 million for Gordon and go into administration Celtic get 9 million from mcgeady and build a training complex,Dundee utd get £1.5 million for Armstrong and get relegated with Armstrong going on to play champion league football and you point your finger and say we are the bad guys P.S i see you have dropped your nimmo avatar probably best.

Celtic opened lennoxtown in 2007 and they sold mcgeady three years later. Yet they used that money to build a training ground?

11 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

So you are denying celtic have the biggest budget here or what ? Can a Celtic fan actually explain what they are arguing against here because frankly I don't have a scoobie , in fact I am starting to doubt if they even fully reliase either . 

I think that one of the arguments was that Celtic have the biggest budget due to being a well run football club. Obviously that holds no water when you compare a club from Glasgow with a passionate fan base to the likes of Motherwell or Kilmarnock, but there definitely used to be a team which enjoyed at least every commercial advantage that we have and which ran itself into the ground.

Third Lanark obvs.

Why would I deny a blatant fact about us having the biggest budget. My point is you take issue with Celtic fans apparently having an issue with the facts being used (which they don't), then you take issue when the fact is presented that the ref had a poor game yesterday.

Nothing like a nice bit of double standards from you!

21 minutes ago, Davie Bhoy said:

Why would I deny a blatant fact about us having the biggest budget. My point is you take issue with Celtic fans apparently having an issue with the facts being used (which they don't), then you take issue when the fact is presented that the ref had a poor game yesterday.

I can quite clearly believe a ref had a shocker , I don't entertain the fact it had anything to do with an anti Celtic bias though 

1 hour ago, wastecoatwilly said:

2 hours ago, wulliamwallace said:

W
W
W
W
W
D
W
W
W
W
W
W
W
W
W
W
W
W
W
W

So far with this years budget & looking to spend some of the £35+ million from this year's champions league run in January. 

Mind the gap ya bunch of seething diddys there's a good few years of this to come.

Here we go 10 in a row HH

2 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

The concept is the same at every club,Hearts get 9 million for Gordon and go into administration Celtic get 9 million from mcgeady and build a training complex,Dundee utd get £1.5 million for Armstrong and get relegated with Armstrong going on to play champion league football and you point your finger and say we are the bad guys P.S i see you have dropped your nimmo avatar probably best.

3 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

It's great to see your goalkeeper take a shy closer to the half white line than our goal in the first half quality play

3 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Out of all the players i have mentioned the clubs they came from made some dosh do you see how that works?

Image result for word salads meme 

23 minutes ago, Davie Bhoy said:

Eh no Davie. 

Your opinion was presented. Your opinion isn't fact. 

Archived