Henmans v The Dee

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Reading back through the thread. Celtic fans my god emoji1.png

How desperate are they to convince themselves that their budget is irrelevant and their just pure brilliant because they're Celtic emoji1.png

:) 

eta - 'their just pure brilliant' :):):) 

6 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Got to love the budget chat Gordon,Armstrong,GMS,Mcgregor,Christie and Griffiths all made in Scotland.

6 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

I forgot having a bigger bank balance makes you play 10% better.

df4ff63078dec2c258a1ba61d88b496b.jpg

7 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

I forgot having a bigger bank balance makes you play 10% better.

No they are arguably the best players the country has produced of late , so it's hardly surprising they end up at the team with the biggest budget . You starting to see how this works now :lol: out off all the players you named only mcgregor I think came through Celtics youth system, the rest you bought 

1 hour ago, Dons_1988 said:

Reading back through the thread. Celtic fans my god emoji1.png

How desperate are they to convince themselves that their budget is irrelevant and their just pure brilliant because they're Celtic emoji1.png

It's great to see your goalkeeper take a shy closer to the half white line than our goal in the first half quality play

15 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

No they are arguably the best players the country has produced of late , so it's hardly surprising they end up at the team with the biggest budget . You starting to see how this works now :lol: out off all the players you named only mcgregor I think came through Celtics youth system, the rest you bought 

Out of all the players i have mentioned the clubs they came from made some dosh do you see how that works?

26 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Out of all the players i have mentioned the clubs they came from made some dosh do you see how that works?

Yes , because the club with the biggest budget bought them . It's you I think who is struggling to deal with the concept of what is being discussed 

W
W
W
W
W
D
W
W
W
W
W
W
W
W
W
W
W
W
W
W

So far with this years budget & looking to spend some of the £35+ million from this year's champions league run in January. 

Mind the gap ya bunch of seething diddys there's a good few years of this to come.

Here we go 10 in a row HH

13 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

Yes , because the club with the biggest budget bought them . It's you I think who is struggling to deal with the concept of what is being discussed 

The concept is the same at every club,Hearts get 9 million for Gordon and go into administration Celtic get 9 million from mcgeady and build a training complex,Dundee utd get £1.5 million for Armstrong and get relegated with Armstrong going on to play champion league football and you point your finger and say we are the bad guys P.S i see you have dropped your nimmo avatar probably best.

2 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

The concept is the same at every club,Hearts get 9 million for Gordon and go into administration Celtic get 9 million from mcgeady and build a training complex,Dundee utd get £1.5 million for Armstrong and get relegated with Armstrong going on to play champion league football and you point your finger and say we are the bad guys P.S i see you have dropped your nimmo avatar probably best.

No the point is you have the biggest budget . What part of this simple concept are you failing to grasp . That victim complex is ripping right out of you 

2 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Hearts sold Gordon in 2007. They went into Administration in 2013. The two events are entirely irrelevant to each other. 

Also, no one is saying you're the "bad guys", just simply pointing out, that Celtic's financial position gives them a huge advantage over the rest. Are you saying that it doesn't? 

Fucking hell :lol:

11 minutes ago, wulliamwallace said:

W
W
W
W
W
D
W
W
W
W
W
W
W
W
W
W
W
W
W
W

So far with this years budget & looking to spend some of the £35+ million from this year's champions league run in January. 

Mind the gap ya bunch of seething diddys there's a good few years of this to come.

Here we go 10 in a row HH

:lol: top of the league by double figures before Xmas and still this raging about everything .

1 hour ago, The OP said:

In fairness to Celtic Aberdeen have a superior budget to Ross County but bottlers gonna bottle. It wasn't particularly entertaining but it's another 3 points in a very busy December.

Sorry. Aberdeen fans have already pointed out that their financial gap to County doesn't count because our financial gap is bigger.

So there.

Who's raging ? I find it glorious Celtic are out of sight off and on the park. Having a zombie fan realise he is a Diddy and seethe about Celtic 's budget has made my day. At least our budget is of a sound nature and all above board.

Season ticket money, merchandise, sponsorship deals, champions league / euro runs, player sales and sell on clauses, match day earnings the list goes on. 

Unbeaten domestically and having the likes of Toure, Roberts, Sinclair & Dembele on the bench yesterday the gap us only going to get bigger.

19 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

:lol: top of the league by double figures before Xmas and still this raging about everything .

Must try harder, new patter would be a step in the right direction. Churning out this same old shit just makes you look stupid. 

How fucking dare we spend the money we make :lol:

Oh the Dee fans are an absolute mess. Not surprised that Stan is all over yet another Celtic thread. Not quite sure if he's suppressing his love for Celtic, or if his constant Victor meldrew moaning about us is because he's suppressing his love for The Rangers.

Maybe if he & his stay away fans turned up then the budget gap wouldn't be as big. It'd certainly help them do better against the mighty Ross County.

Archived