Henmans v The Dee

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unlucky in the end. El Bak should have done better when he had his chance, they're the sort of chances you need to take at Celtic Park if you're to get anything. Far from disgraceful performance and other than Aberdeen being shitebags, it's not as if the other results have fucked us.

What a horrible shower of c***s you Dundee fans are, are you a fair representation of your fan base or does this place just attract the dregs and scumbags of diddyvill?

Anyway another 3pts in the bag, a difficult month for us but we keep rolling on.

72831ae97c117d425d790a4c113fd475.jpg%26key=6a1c10dbed00c3815b8bf91cd83132465ecf9d255e73d592f28312b7faac26b9&key=8f21993a2d3b47d23343dba1b046d123b356299eead90121e9d926f0b165f65d

You're just grumping because we didn't roll over to you.

[emoji14]

With Celtic 's finances you really should be beating every team in the league week in and week out. It's not exactly something to be bragging about - what matters is your performance in Europe where . . .

[emoji48]

El bak is shite, not just his chance but overall offers nothing of note to us

I think it's difficult when he's being thrown on with such a short time to go and the team behind.

If anyone needs to be blamed today it's Scott Bain who should really never have been beaten at that range for the first.

You're just grumping because we didn't roll over to you.

No, I'm just grumping cause wankers on here hope that rogic is fucked, I've no idea how him being unable to play in future games would affect Dundee so maybe it's just cause they are scumbags.

Craig Gordon did brilliantly at the chance too tbf. Got out very quickly and spread himself which probably led to El Bak skying it looking for the small target. Needs to be more composed but hard in those circumstances.

Good news with O'Hara coming back today. Nearly turned it for us and gave a bit of a fight in the middle.

Need to just move on now as I think we've got a good shot at getting a good result against Hearts.

No, I'm just grumping cause wankers on here hope that rogic is fucked, I've no idea how him being unable to play in future games would affect Dundee so maybe it's just cause they are scumbags.

One person said it.

Show me the others who did the same.

That being said I don't particularly have a problem with a player going hard in on a player with the ball - I'd expect someone like Scott Brown to do exactly the same - it's part of the game.

1 hour ago, Drew Brees said:

What a horrible shower of c***s you Dundee fans are, are you a fair representation of your fan base or does this place just attract the dregs and scumbags of diddyvill?

Anyway another 3pts in the bag, a difficult month for us but we keep rolling on.

72831ae97c117d425d790a4c113fd475.jpg

:lol:

What a fucking mess. 

Hope he's fucked just because it annoys you tbh.

What is it with some "fans" last year at this time it was Hemmings getting it, earlier this season it was Hartley and any one of 5 midfield players. FFS give ElBak at least a run in the 1st team before launching into him.

He's injured, not dead you knicker-wetting c**t.

Feel free to hold a candle-lit vigil anyway [emoji23]

Archived