Arbroath vs Elgin City

Massive game for us, if we could go into the Christmas/New Year period sitting second I'd be pretty chuffed. Elgin have goals in them and keeping Sutherland and Gunn quiet will be quite the task, hopefully Ricky and Hammy play as well as we know they can.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We always seem to struggle against elgin. A draw wouldnt be a bad result for either team. Phillips in for sukar would be the only change for me but cant see it happening

IMO we have to start winning these kind of games. We have already had too many draws.

Same team for me too. Elgin seem really hot and cold and have been dishing out some pumpings but usually against teams in the bottom half.

Hammy and Little to keep Sutherland quiet hopefully and McCord and Whatley to run the midfield over Bri Cameron.

I really dislike playing Elgin always seem to be tough battles.

A win would be absolutely superb. Would be great going 1 ahead into 2nd place with 2 games in hand over them. Maybe just 1 off Forfar too

agree with 1320 regarding elgin i remember the last game of the season when we won the championship elgin at home think the score was 5-3 elgin. moving forward we won up there this season we are at home elgin still to beat a top 4 side this season so heres hoping prob cursed us now[emoji120]

Archived