P&B Dead Pool 2017

Spain

Till death do we partridge.
Seriously though, only six weeks to hang on for a a guaranteed captain bonus.   Hopefully the doctors are reading this.

Some posts online that he has passed away already. No reputable sources yet though.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/13/2017 at 05:11, LincolnHearts said:

Apparently Not

Auld bitch is on my team but word from the meeja* is that she's in fine fettle.

"There had been reports the notorious serial killer was in ill health but that apparently is not the case and she is now thriving at HMP Low Newton, in County Durhum. West, who was convicted for her role in murdering ten women and girls with husband Fred, is said to live very comfortably and apparently has a TV, radio, coffee machine and 'fluffy rug' in her cell. Her favourite radio show is apparently The Archers."

(Be honest now; how many of you got to "she has a fluffy rug" and got distracted?)

* OK, this report isn't from real media, just the Daily Mail but on the off-chance they're right for once, this is bad for my points tally.

1 hour ago, Savage Henry said:

Cheeky chappy and loveable rogue Charlie Manson has committed his last vicarious murder - gone to the angels at 83.

Was eyeing up some of his acolytes for next years list (hoping for single shots) but they were all a bit young and according to the internet, healthy too.

6 hours ago, Shotgun said:

Apparently Not

Auld bitch is on my team but word from the meeja* is that she's in fine fettle.

"There had been reports the notorious serial killer was in ill health but that apparently is not the case and she is now thriving at HMP Low Newton, in County Durhum. West, who was convicted for her role in murdering ten women and girls with husband Fred, is said to live very comfortably and apparently has a TV, radio, coffee machine and 'fluffy rug' in her cell. Her favourite radio show is apparently The Archers."

(Be honest now; how many of you got to "she has a fluffy rug" and got distracted?)

* OK, this report isn't from real media, just the Daily Mail but on the off-chance they're right for once, this is bad for my points tally.

f**k sake, hope the next sex toy up her fanny is a core drill.

9 hours ago, Savage Henry said:

Cheeky chappy and loveable rogue Charlie Manson has committed his last vicarious murder - gone to the angels at 83.

Yay. That more than makes up for my sadness at Rose West's good health. Fly away Charlie.

5 hours ago, Spain said:

And quite rightly, he's clearly at fault.

She's not expected to rally?

Conversation last night.

Aww David Cassidy has died, i liked him.

He's ill, not dead yet.

He is dead, it's on Facebook.

Who said he was dead?

Nobody you know!

Archived