P&B Dead Pool 2017

Spain

Ok exactly at the quarter year mark and despite the fact my feckless fifteen have brain tumors (Valerie Harper, John Newman), Cancer (Leah Bracknell, Shannen doherty) and don't know what feckin day it is (Glen Campbell). No points. By the way is it just me or has death been on his holidays after a hard year last year. Time to get a grip man and start wielding the scythe.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, pawpar said:

Ok exactly at the quarter year mark and despite the fact my feckless fifteen have brain tumors (Valerie Harper, John Newman), Cancer (Leah Bracknell, Shannen doherty) and don't know what feckin day it is (Glen Campbell). No points. By the way is it just me or has death been on his holidays after a hard year last year. Time to get a grip man and start wielding the scythe.

He rattled out some work early in the year to make it look like he'd been busy so that he could bunk off for a while. It's ok though, I'm off on holiday again in a weeks time, he deliberately taunts me by putting in a shift while I'm away and can't update.

57 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

I wonder if he was listening to the radio when they announced he was dead.

f**k sake...awkward doesn't even begin to describe that, does it?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-39500773

"He's not dead, he's just stunned or pining for the fjords" a BBC reporter later tells Matthew's family and friends

4 minutes ago, dee_62 said:

f**k sake...awkward doesn't even begin to describe that, does it?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-39500773

"He's not dead, he's just stunned or pining for the fjords" a BBC reporter later tells Matthew's family and friends

The Life of Brian.

15 hours ago, Zen Archer said:

A comic of his time but credited, by Sinatra, with the classic story (and one of my favourite celebrity anecdotes) about how, in a restaurant, he begged Frank to stop by his table to help him impress an attractive young girl who didn't believe he knew Frank.

Frank eventually agreed and, as he left the room, stopped to say hello and ask how he was. Don turned to him and basically told Frank to bugger off, couldn't he see he was eating.

ETA - found Sinatra telling the story  

Archived