Heart of Midlothian vs Partick Thistle

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just seen Cathros interview. Where he sees he'll play the same style of play every week regardless of anything else.

That's idiotic.

Connor Sammon is a genius. He has averaged less than five league goals a season since leaving Ireland in 2008 and is still being paid plenty in Scotland's top flight after earning a small fortune in England all on the pretext of being goalscorer. It's entirely possible that Connor is a millionaire. Just let that sink in as they say in P&B. [emoji1]

Listened to this on the jagzone commentary at work yesterday. Commentary were very fulsome in praise for our change of shape which sounded like it worked perfectly, pleased to see us hold out for a draw and not shit ourselves. Sounded like Devine had a good game and made some key interceptions/tackles. edit: atmosphere sounded pretty subdued on the feed apart from the stmirrenesque BOOOOO when johnsen went off for sammon!

If Welsh plays well then fair fucks - credit where its due, and i do tend to think he has some bottle/graft. I'll still froth at the mouth the next time he gets caught cheaply in possesion wanting too much time on the ball 35 yards from our own goal tbh. such is life.

Connor Sammon is a genius. He has averaged less than five league goals a season since leaving Ireland in 2008 and is still being paid plenty in Scotland's top flight after earning a small fortune in England all on the pretext of being goalscorer. It's entirely possible that Connor is a millionaire. Just let that sink in as they say in P&B. [emoji1]

I heard he gives Eremenko 45% of his wage

19 hours ago, Fuctifano said:

I'm sure Welsh was giving it the cupping of the ears given that he's a Hibs fan from Lochend but at the same time there aren't enough   any Hearts fans who would know or care to get noised up about that.

He's most famous for getting a broken jaw off Jimmy Scott.  He is a massive Hibee though, went to the same school as me and in my brothers year at school.

Some of the criticism of Azeez is over the top. I don't see anyone ripping into Doolan for the one-on-one he missed in the second half. Rank hypocrisy.

Mitigating circumstances. [emoji41]

8 hours ago, Nizzy said:

Some of the criticism of Azeez is over the top. I don't see anyone ripping into Doolan for the one-on-one he missed in the second half. Rank hypocrisy.

The save from that attempt was excellent though. I also suspect people would cut Azeez more slack if he had scored almost 100 goals for the club.

5 hours ago, Ad Lib said:

I also suspect people would cut Azeez more slack if he had scored almost 100 goals for the club.

Irrelevant.

It just goes to show that one-on-one chances are a lot more difficult to score than the average internet pundit would have you believe.

Conor f***ing Sammon.

His agent must be renowned for shitting teacakes, and we're barely 6 months into a three year contract :lol:

Had to have a LOL at the DR story where the great man said it's odd that he's the same age as Ian Cathro.

What's really odd is that Ian Cathro will probably only be a goal behind him on our top scorers list at the end of the season.

1 hour ago, Dipped Flake said:

wrong, we took Buaben off for Sammon as Buaben was injured. 

Youse were raging at everything so it was hard to keep up, tbf :P

Archived