Bonnyrigg Rose at home vs Hibernian

thelegendthatis

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was aiming that one at the hibs gonna pump Bonnyrigg guy.  The guy that wants to call or mail then to stay away haha 

Bit of banter from them to be fair. They're good guys really. ;)

I personally think after Hibs winning it last season them going out at the 1st time of asking to a local junior side seems like such a pre Hibs 2016 thing to do so who knows

so anyone got any idea when the "decision" is being made by sfa?

Possibly depends on what if anything has been submitted by Bonnyrigg.

They have to intimate that they cannot host the tie, I believe.

23 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

I don't think you can read.

Over  20 thousand posts, now posting regular on the junior forum even though yer an abroath fan. Is there a sadder individual around. 

Yer were even on the morton beith thread.  #nae life

3 minutes ago, kenny131 said:

Over  20 thousand posts, now posting regular on the junior forum even though yer an abroath fan. Is there a sadder individual around. 

It's an open forum Kenny, people post wherever they like.

I wish I had no life. I spent £225 this weekend and was out from Friday 2pm to Sunday 2am.

2 day hangover and all.

You'll need to get yourself a mobile phone X

1 minute ago, 1320Lichtie said:

I wish I had no life. I spent £225 this weekend and was out from Friday 2pm to Sunday 2am.

2 day hangover and all.

You'll need to get yourself a mobile phone X

Hahaha. Highlighting your weekend exploits to prove you have a life mate. I have only 1 thing to say. Is that all you spent ffs. That's a day shot £225 

Hahaha. Highlighting your weekend exploits to prove you have a life mate. I have only 1 thing to say. Is that all you spent ffs. That's a day shot £225 

Could've went into more detail but just the basics for Kenny.

And well Friday was a family thing from lunch till about 9ish so never spent a penny. Didn't take too much to get pished on the Saturday, £35 of that was for a taxi too. Im obviously no as mental as you. ;)

21 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Could've went into more detail but just the basics for Kenny.

And well Friday was a family thing from lunch till about 9ish so never spent a penny. Didn't take too much to get pished on the Saturday, £35 of that was for a taxi too. Im obviously no as mental as you. ;)

Naw yer def mental. Glad you had good weekend 

I for one would try to get tickets if a new dundas. Possibly still if at a wee stadium. No interest if "staged" at a 15000 capacity ground. I don't understand the issue . If the capacity is 1500 then that's the capacity. No relevance if hibs or Thornton hibs.

13 minutes ago, Hertha/BJFC1938 said:

How do these games go in England? If for example it's Salford v Man City  or Blyth Spartans v Newcastle would the games be played at the home venues or would they be switched to the nearest venue or to a bigger stadium? 

Home venue. Already stated this. Am against this move it for big day carry on beith managed to hold Morton at home after all  

Archived