Bonnyrigg Rose at home vs Hibernian

thelegendthatis

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, hareskirky said:

Why you so interested in a junior team and what they do for a big cup game.

It's no about the neutrals the people of Bonnyrigg will turn up 5 quid or 20 quid and everyone will enjoy the day end of story your coming across as jealous.

:D

Where have I come across as jealous :D

WW had their day in the limelight 20 year ago pal and get a chance season in season out of one of these ties if lucky enough to land a big draw. ;)

These games are few and far between even at the lower end of the SPFL. 

I'm interested, though geography was never my strongest point but apart from Nitten,Rosewell is very close  to Bonnyrigg. 

Just like in 96 I'm sure many neutrals went that day for WW, and I'm certain their will be for the Rose's big day as well.

Chances are WW and other local junior matches be off that day. 

Will I part wi £20 is for me to decide but like many others have stated it might be on the steep side (for some)  but don't shoot shit  wi the jealousy comment please :D

5 minutes ago, hareskirky said:

Yeah whatever you say blah blah blah just thinking about yourself back to the lowly league forum or whatever it's called.

And here's me thinking these are fitba forums that anyone can comment on.

As for thinking about myself I'm sure other Junior or LL fans in the area are very much interested in this match. 

Maybes the sjfa could've moved games to the Sunday,after all, as I stated above these ties don't come round very often. 

Oh and before I head back to the lowly league a very Merry Christmas to you as well :D

Regardless of the price Hibs will sell their allocation and if Bonnyrigg folk are up for a one off game then hopefully it won't be far from a sell out,bonus is there's not a lot of travelling involved for both sets of fans so that maybe help as well,not heard anybody say anything about ticket prices yet being overpriced.

1 hour ago, wingnut said:

Regardless of the price Hibs will sell their allocation and if Bonnyrigg folk are up for a one off game then hopefully it won't be far from a sell out,bonus is there's not a lot of travelling involved for both sets of fans so that maybe help as well,not heard anybody say anything about ticket prices yet being overpriced.

Check previous page wingy. 

One or two grumbles on Hibs fans forum but they're a right moaning shower 9 times oot of 10 anyways :D

7 minutes ago, newcastle broon said:

Check previous page kingy. 

One or two grumbles on Hibs fans forum but they're a right moaning shower 9 times oot of 10 anyways :D

Including a couple of comments from you! You seem to get a bit uppity when people come back at you, but if you stop stirring then that would stop. Just have a look at some of your comments before replying,

1 hour ago, Toffee fan said:

Including a couple of comments from you! You seem to get a bit uppity when people come back at you, but if you stop stirring then that would stop. Just have a look at some of your comments before replying,

I've been called a few things in my time but uppity :D

What posts of mine are stirring likes  ?  

I think you just didn't like my reply to yours as most of mine are factual. 

For what it's worth with this being Hibs s 1st tie in defence of the trophy I think it will sell out despite the price, though certain Hibs fans won't go near that place for historical reasons and as has been said Bonnyrigg will be a ghost town on the day. You could even say the whole of Midlothian wi maybe the exception of Nitten fans might be behind the Rose on the day and as I've said awready if WW no game I might consider it.

10000+ crowd.

Is that awright for ye :P

1 hour ago, newcastle broon said:

Check previous page wingy. 

The one or two moaning will prob still go Nooky and if they don't someone else will take their place and as you say it's their first game as holders playing in their own city so their die hards-season ticket holders will want to be there I would think.

Earlier in the thread, newcastle broon, when a couple of comments are made about the £20 ticket - 

you say " Could be an o.g from Bonnyrigg here?" - and "might put a lot of neutrals off at that price"

- then you follow that with "one or two grumbles on Hibs fans forum but they're are a right moaning shower 9 times out of 10 anyways"

so what's the diff between your two wee comments and those on the Hibs forum?  - stirring/ uppity- yip!

47 minutes ago, Toffee fan said:

Earlier in the thread, newcastle broon, when a couple of comments are made about the £20 ticket - 

you say " Could be an o.g from Bonnyrigg here?" - and "might put a lot of neutrals off at that price"

- then you follow that with "one or two grumbles on Hibs fans forum but they're are a right moaning shower 9 times out of 10 anyways"

so what's the diff between your two wee comments and those on the Hibs forum?  - stirring/ uppity- yip!

Ffs pal you're obviously new to this forum if you think my posts are uppity :D

You forgot to mention Shanner, hill on earth and Burnie_man s comments about the admission fees.

As van magic pointed out BOTH teams agree on a fee Hibs home price £22 and Bonnyrigg what £5/£6 regularly. I do think somewhere in between would've suited many so yes a potential o.g from Bonnyrigg here but at same time  they have used it to their advantage.  Fair play as I pointed out I still reckon 10000k crowd minimum.

Have you had a look at the Hibs forums ? 

In case you hadn't noticed I did happen to post earlier regarding it being a "great opportunity for the players to savour" which you've obviously overlooked. 

How many from Musselburgh will go to this tie as matter of interest or will they be playing that day ?  

Jeezo I thought we'd moved on days ago!

Merry Christmas. 

An Everton fan spotted for the first time since 9.55pm on Monday ... :lol:

WW jealous !? ... absolutely ! ... wish it was us but delighted for Bonnyrigg in particular Wayne and Kiddo who were both with us for a long time. 

The WW game was off the day of the Dumbarton game and most went to Bonnyrigg. It would be the same for the Hibs game. 

Archived