Bonnyrigg Rose at home vs Hibernian

thelegendthatis

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Am pretty sure intellect isn't based on football forums opinions guys 

Mate. You seem like a braw laddie regardless of your thoughts and opinions on football matters.

Kenny however is an imbecile, and has shown it on several threads, regardless of his thoughts and opinions on football.

Hibs fans are just bitter they are stuck in the championship AGAIN, where they will be plying their trade next season also. I guess that makes them championship journey men.

Over the last 4 years on average Hibs will be in the Championship.

Work out your averages thicko I said on average over the last 4 years hibs would be in the championship.  I was merely casting a line to snag a senior thicko.

3f3ed5f4c99b877226ed051b714777f1.jpg

1 hour ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Mate. You seem like a braw laddie regardless of your thoughts and opinions on football matters.

Kenny however is an imbecile, and has shown it on several threads, regardless of his thoughts and opinions on football.

Haha cheers. I'll get you that pint soon 

3 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Here's a thought go post in the abroath forum and what every spfl league they play instead of trolling through the junior forum and probably every thread going looking for conversation as you obviously don't have a life outside PnB with your 22k posts. Maybe a get job or try a dating app either way you need to turn the laptop off or put the phone down there's a big world out there kid.

Here's a thought go post in the abroath forum and what every spfl league they play instead of trolling through the junior forum and probably every thread going looking for conversation as you obviously don't have a life outside PnB with your 22k posts. Maybe a get job or try a dating app either way you need to turn the laptop off or put the phone down there's a big world out there kid.

Kenny

I'm 24, I have a full time job and have done for 7 years, I've bought my own flat and car, I'm out literally every weekend near enough, I go to uni, I'm dating next Wednesday.

I have a life and I'll post in any fucking topic I want to.

Thank you very much.

Eta: now would you kindly f**k off.

3 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Kenny

I'm 24, I have a full time job and have done for 7 years, I've bought my own flat and car, I'm out literally every weekend near enough, I go to uni, I'm dating next Wednesday.

Thank you very much.

Comedy Gold.

Kenny

Thank you very much.

He's right.

Away and get your nat king you boring c**t.

I'd be more suspicious of him being a student and having a full time job . 

Yes and my work pays for it. Paying for my whole degree and for me travelling through to Edinburgh. I go 1 day a week, it's not bad at all, it's called being a part time student.

You junior boys have never lived. I can see why you've got a space between the end of your sentence and your full stop. ;)

Archived