In Plain Sight itv 9pm

Grim O'Grady

I think Martin Compston is a terrific actor, really looking forward to this 3 parter starting tonight on itv. 9pm

Based on real events? Poetic licence then but will have a read up on the true story after I've seen all 3.

Grimbo  

My old Mum nursed the detective in charge in his later years. I've got a very early version of a book he wrote and gave to her. He didn't give any precise details away in his dottage, but he always said what was known about Manuel was the tip of the iceberg.

Eta: The book was called The Crime Pond,

Liked it. Compston excellent again. I've got a bad feeling he might do some really bad things next week.

He is good in it, but Manuel was truly evil, needs to be much, much nastier

7 hours ago, ecto said:

He is good in it, but Manuel was truly evil, needs to be much, much nastier

Maybe that'll come. It's very good. Compston and Henshall excellent and good support from Gary Lewis, Denis Lawson and others. Manuel was a figure often spoken about in my childhood in Lanarkshire. Well done to whoever produced this. How many parts are there?

1 hour ago, Bold Rover said:

Maybe that'll come. It's very good. Compston and Henshall excellent and good support from Gary Lewis, Denis Lawson and others. Manuel was a figure often spoken about in my childhood in Lanarkshire. Well done to whoever produced this. How many parts are there?

Three parts, I think.

Archived