How Old were you when Rangers died?

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/7/2016 at 16:37, Forever_blueco said:

As one would expect from a local derby which happens rarely these days , take that fixture away and I can guarantee your highest attendance came against us or them 

Then you died and we are still here.

Good times. Quality over quantity anyway. Anyone can be a bigoted ugly scumbag and follow you lot. 

Image result for ugly rangers fans

Image result for ugly rangers fans

On 06/12/2016 at 18:48, Harambe Legion said:

Obviously didn't. Otherwise the club that just beat you wouldn't officially have 54 titles to their name. 

But keep believing in delusions. Sure it'll help your club when you fall further and further down the table

Not strictly true though is it? I seem to remember that the 'history' was transferred/gifted to the new entity at the time of the failed CVA and liquidation. So, if it was your 'intact history, why did it need to be transferred/gifted through th an act of..........wait for it...............goodwill?

Anyway, I was 35 officially but due to my poor finances, I wound up my life and assumed the life of new person called Jimboyjones2012. I have a new name but stay in the same old sh@tty crumbling home. I started again at the bottom rung of society and worked my way up through life but failed to achieve my potential. I am now 4 but I convince myself that I'm 39 only to be reminded the truth from all around me that I am, actually, 4 years old.

On 12/10/2016 at 09:28, Illgresi said:

28 years of growing up surrounded by the filth. 28 years of humiliation. 28 years I waited for one glorious day.

Worth it.

do you live in larkhall?

1 minute ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Trophy room at Ibrox is full of trophies another club (RIP) has won.

Minter.

should have been sold as scrap metal to help pay their creditors

trophies, not the room.

Archived