Future Fixtures??

The Ilford Drummer

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The clubs do something about it ..they keep voting the same muppets in year after year ,so they must be happy with the fixture shambles .

No one is willing to stand against him as the last person that did their club was fucked over for that full season . An all his pals at the Lanarkshire clubs ensure that he gets in by voting for him all the time . Only way these clubs have any say in things these days because on the park they are insignificant . Ps this is my views as a fan & no way connected to any club whatsoever.

I have it on good authority that indeed someone is standing against him at the next AGM.I just hope that someone gets the required support of the disgruntled clubs or we will just have to suck up to more years of the same disregard for the clubs needs

Who is it ? Obviously if you don't want to say on here i can understand

I will say as I have already mentioned his name on here on another thread.He is Mr Kennie Young ex Lugar secretary and past president of the West Region. I know he is in the running for the post and he would like the support of the clubs. Instead of moaning on here give him your support

I will say as I have already mentioned his name on here on another thread.He is Mr Kennie Young ex Lugar secretary and past president of the West Region. I know he is in the running for the post and he would like the support of the clubs. Instead of moaning on here give him your support

As I've said before I'm just a fan but He can count on my support & I will lobby those at my club to support him . That's all I can do

Archived