Future Fixtures??

The Ilford Drummer

1 hour ago, LeedsPhil said:

Now showing for Saturday 24th, 1:45pm KOs :

Arthurlie v Kilwinning

Beith v Troon

Nothing in any other divisions or cups that day.

It would be nice for all the West Region teams to be able to tell their supporters tomorrow afternoon who their next game is against after the holidays, but we can't as it stands at the moment.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Junior Cup R4 fixtures for 21st/28th Jan are up - hopefully league fixtures for 7th, 14th etc will follow soon ....

I doubt it, they were up at lunchtime and there's been nothing since. My guess is the laptop has been packed away again.

Is there any reason for the fixtures not to be put out for the 7th & 14th & for the clubs not in the Scottish for the 21st? Trying to be positive & not criticise since it's the season of goodwill & all that . But for the life of me I cannot fathom any reasons bar negatives

4 hours ago, fan of the juniors said:

Is there any reason for the fixtures not to be put out for the 7th & 14th & for the clubs not in the Scottish for the 21st? Trying to be positive & not criticise since it's the season of goodwill & all that . But for the life of me I cannot fathom any reasons bar negatives

Are you in the committee son.  If you are this post is gonna cause great problems for your club son 

Archived