Sunday Trophy last 32

FMC14

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 07/12/2016 at 10:21, A man from the shire said:

No mention of dykehead dynamoes from West Lothian league? Think they will surprise a few this year,team is made up of boys who played for Shotts Vics on a Saturday and they also have frosty scoring goals for fun

I'm sure there away to haghill how u think they'll do there that's got to be a hard one for them 

Seen haghill against Irvine Celtic in early rounds and never thought they were up to much tbh surprised they're still in it. 

Hope overlee keep on going and win it just for the sheer banter of their Facebook page (unofficial) may I add :lol:

6 hours ago, locheedfcno1 said:

Meadowbank any good? Good luck Dundee argyle. Hope you retain the Sunday trophy. Top team emoji1303.png

Had a look at them on there twitter there top of the Lothian premiere and there's 3 division's there they've won every game so far this season and went the whole of 2016 undefeated so got to be a decent outfit so we won't be taking them likely 

Having played Meadowbank last season i can assure you i wouldnt be taking them lightly they were very good well organised very strong in tackles and worked well as a team and got right in your face they have quality players in the team i dont know if they have lost players from last season ect but judging by there results this season i dont think they have they won the treble last season and havent been beaten in all of 2016 granted Argyle are the holders and done the clean sweep and everyone will be expecting them to turn Meadowbank over which in my view i think they will but i wouldnt take Meadowbank lightly atall i would rate them up there as the best LEAFA sunday side along with Dalkeith and Salters be a very good game and will defo be watching 

Having played Meadowbank last season i can assure you i wouldnt be taking them lightly they were very good well organised very strong in tackles and worked well as a team and got right in your face they have quality players in the team i dont know if they have lost players from last season ect but judging by there results this season i dont think they have they won the treble last season and havent been beaten in all of 2016 granted Argyle are the holders and done the clean sweep and everyone will be expecting them to turn Meadowbank over which in my view i think they will but i wouldnt take Meadowbank lightly atall i would rate them up there as the best LEAFA sunday side along with Dalkeith and Salters be a very good game and will defo be watching 

Good post. I'm nothing to do with argyle but I doubt they will take them lightly. Hope argyle win though

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/12/2016 at 12:57, FIFASplatter said:

Absolute hammer thrower's wot a shit bunch this meadowbank r just looking to injure boys and that's all I'm gonna say about them but at least we won so on to the next round we go MTA

1 hour ago, locheedfcno1 said:

What was the score? They really brutal??

Yeah really bad just tried to kick us off the park thought we'd be intimidated by them but our players have played the game far to long for that shite and r far to good for that so we just let the football do the talking don't think that got out there half the whole second half and once our goal went in they lost it even more think they they were beat once we'd scored so instead of giving it a big push for an equaliser they thought we'll just try and snap boy joke really but that about sums them up a joke

9 hours ago, Dundee Argyle said:

Yeah really bad just tried to kick us off the park thought we'd be intimidated by them but our players have played the game far to long for that shite and r far to good for that so we just let the football do the talking don't think that got out there half the whole second half and once our goal went in they lost it even more think they they were beat once we'd scored so instead of giving it a big push for an equaliser they thought we'll just try and snap boy joke really but that about sums them up a joke

What a load of bullshit and so biased haha Meadowbank were BY FAR the better team in the first half first 10 minutes Argyle didnt know where to look granted Argyle were better second half and everyone at Meadowbank would agree as for challenges there was also bad challenges by Argyle also so for saying they only wanted to kick use is a joke granted Meadowbank can be hard on the challenges but they were hardly anything bad and judging by your comment your talking nonsense and i can assure use that use are not as good as use think use are the way you go on you think use are world beaters and sucking your own dick embarassing il happily admit Argyle deserved the win and so would Meadowbank also think its funny an Argyle player took to Meadowbanks facebook page and started giving it the big man talk yet if he had anything to say why not say it after the game or back at Meadowbanks pub where everyone went back for food and drink? I seen some Argyle players congraultating Meadowbank and some nice comments of well done and all the best but theres allways one big mouth who says nothing face to face but when hes safely behind facebook

9 hours ago, Dundee Argyle said:

And if there that much of a "joke" use scored with 5 mins to go with a scrappy goal as i said Meadowbanks first half Argyle seconds half but your that biased and daft you will never admit it im a neautral who plays for another team and i judge it how i see it and as i said first 10 Argyle didnt know where to look and Meadowbank far better team first half then Argyle second half. 

Archived