Partick Thistle vs Brendan Rogers' Celtic

Cerny's not looked quite right this season compared to his sweep the board at the POTY awards last season but that's the first proper howler he's made, and if he's going to do in then might as well in a game we were never taking anything from. Worrying if it continues though because Stuckmann is a haddy.

Irrelevant now anyway, but I'd have thought this was the sort of game that was tailor made for Azeez up front on his own, where we have about 5% possession it would at least stop the ball coming back at .

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cerny's not looked quite right this season compared to his sweep the board at the POTY awards last season but that's the first proper howler he's made, and if he's going to do in then might as well in a game we were never taking anything from. Worrying if it continues though because Stuckmann is a haddy.
Irrelevant now anyway, but I'd have thought this was the sort of game that was tailor made for Azeez up front on his own, where we have about 5% possession it would at least stop the ball coming back at .

What's happened to Scully?

Linesman has had a good game.

Just now, Fraser Fyvie said:

Behave. 'Fatty' Logan and 'clown' Oxley are Scottish Cup Winners. That was a howler from Cerny.

I'm not denying it was a howler from Cerny. But it's probably the worst mistake I can remember him making for us. Oxley made numerous that season for you, which is probably why he's not there any more.

Just now, Grant228 said:

Dislocated his shoulder away to Dundee in October, out til February. He'd actually just started coming onto a game after looking like a rabbit in the headlights / fucking dreadful for most of his games

1 minute ago, Grant228 said:

Scully originally replaced Cerny after his injury this season and looked really good. He probably would have kept his place when Cerny returned, and then he picked up an injury himself. Really unlucky.

Just now, Drew Brees said:

Not sure if the Lisbon lions were in the IRA

Are particks pish fans capable of singing?

Heard them numerous times this game, when they're not getting drowned out by bigotry. Unfortunately your mob are in the stand where all the microphones are.

Archived