Partick Thistle vs Brendan Rogers' Celtic

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Shanner said:

Is it wrong to be looking forward to a game involving Partick Thistle as much as this? If so I don't ever want to be right.

3-0 Celtic. 

Not if your a Celtic fan. Giving shite teams like Thistle a shoeing gives them an enormous sense of well being and a chance to kick out a few rhebel tunes.

Would like to see Rodgers start with Griffiths tonight & give Dembele a place on the bench. This squad has been used almost every game apart from maybe a rare tinkering with the odd player or an enforced injury. I'd also like to see poss Ryan Christie or Liam Henderson start too.

4 hours ago, Davie Bhoy said:

Would like to see Rodgers start with Griffiths tonight & give Dembele a place on the bench. This squad has been used almost every game apart from maybe a rare tinkering with the odd player or an enforced injury. I'd also like to see poss Ryan Christie or Liam Henderson start too.

Would expect at least a couple of changes, with Forrest being injured, Dembele turning pish and Simunovic being unable to play consecutive games while they work on his knee.

Thistle seem to have a few players missing which is a tad unfortunate for them. After Tuesday night Celtic will probably not be 100% and it's as good a chance as Thistle will likely have to end the 20 odd game losing streak they have versus Celtic.

6 hours ago, jagfox99 said:

Not if your a Celtic fan. Giving shite teams like Thistle a shoeing gives them an enormous sense of well being and a chance to kick out a few rhebel tunes.

I'll be in the home end so I'll settle for the shoeing. 

37 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

2-1 partick, with a last minute Azeez winner.

That'd be nice, but shagged bandy and not in a sort of Margot Robbie way seems more likely.

Archived