Partick Thistle vs Brendan Rogers' Celtic

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Maybe you should only play teams with the same budget?

Nah, that first hour of the Hamilton game was utterly brutal.

6 hours ago, Rednyella said:

We will be pumped. Don't see how we achieve anything in this fixture. Sorry for the glass half empty attitude but with the next 3 fixtures our form suggests we'll be bottom of the league by end of year.

That's a glass smashed on the floor attitude.

23 hours ago, third lanark said:

Don't recall if we have ever played Celtic on one of these Friday night games before.  As already been said we will lose and it's up to Celtic how many they put past us. Maybe they will treat it as a training exercise and only put a couple past us

As far as I remember the game when Celtic beat us 5-1 to win the title was on a Friday night.

As far as I remember the game when Celtic beat us 5-1 to win the title was on a Friday night.

That was a Wednesday I think. I'm sure Aberdeen had drawn the night before or something to allow them to win it at Firhill.

We'll get shafted here, but everyone will lose to Celtic so it's not the end of the world.

20 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

That was a Wednesday I think. I'm sure Aberdeen had drawn the night before or something to allow them to win it at Firhill.

We'll get shafted here, but everyone will lose to Celtic so it's not the end of the world.

Yep your right I just looked it up it was a Wednesday. Only ever usually get Friday night games against St Mirren and one time we had a Monday night game against Hibs. And tbh I am expecting nothing out of this game so we have nothing to lose I would love us to get a draw but I highly doubt it. I'm going 2-1 Celtic with a late goal from Elliott or someone like that.

Archived