Partick Thistle vs Brendan Rogers' Celtic

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
54 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

Will Naismith resign if he loses to JRs winless wonders? :rolleyes:

49 minutes ago, SUPERSOUTH said:

How many people his surname is NAYSMITH..

3 minutes ago, The OP said:

*Rodgers

I'll not see this as I'm at my Christmas night out. Would prefer a few beers and a trip to Firhill tbh. 

I'm not having a good day on the surname front :(

bought my ticket for this a couple of weeks ago and realised that it clashes with the RHCP gig which I was hoping to get a ticket to.

I'll be finding out whether we receive a remorseless, perfunctory pumping (ala the 6-0 game where Bannigan was sent off, or the 5-1 to seal the title where Elliot scored a dece consolation) or a cruel, narrow defeat (2-1 where Balde scored after Welsh was caught in possession after Doolan equalised a free header from Samaras, 1-0 with Griffiths scoring after a ridiculously jammy deflection in the game where Bitton was sent off) when I could have been watching one of my favourite bands growing up. Can't wait.

3 hours ago, BdenJag said:

I hope we can at least keep it competitive. Celtic must have a budget 50 times the size of us so it is a complete mismatch.

50? At least 100.

Regardless; routine home win, by at least two goals.

Just forfeit the match and award them a 0-3 victory.

I don't feel anything other than apathy towards our games against Celtic. Friday will be particularly unpleasant as the Celtic support always ramp up their scumminess for Friday night away games. 

4 minutes ago, Hammer Jag said:

Just forfeit the match and award them a 0-3 victory.

I don't feel anything other than apathy towards our games against Celtic. Friday will be particularly unpleasant as the Celtic support always ramp up their scumminess for Friday night away games. 

speshul atmosphere ah hink ye meen 

Archived