Kris Boyd & Jamie Fullarton

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Falcor Roar said:

Tom English on twitter:

Ian Cathro: Informed analysis and not blind animosity is required.Some, who don't know him,are almost willing he fails even before he starts

I quite like Tom English, but it would have been better if he'd said the above to Fullarton's face rather than agreeing to disagree at the time.

Wee Grievesy shaking and sobbing at his typewriter (not laptop, they're for nerds), stopping only to blow his nose and gaze adoringly at his framed A2 Boydy poster thinking "I'll not let them say these nasty things about you, Boydy. I won't, I won't, I won't!"

2mShQSq.jpg

Scottish football - closed shop, jobs for boys, jobs for former "old firm" players, toadying journalists, fear of change, fear of technology, Billy Brown, Coisty....

SHAMBOLIC no wonder, no tournaments for so long.

Am I missing something? What has Cathro supposed to have said or done to make some of those in the media loathe him so much?

He's just not the most approachable of guys. He had that reputation when he was a United coach. He's a bit awkward around people and well, that's it really. He clearly can't be a manager because he's not the most outgoing person in the world.

Archived