Kris Boyd & Jamie Fullarton

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope Hearts win every game from now until the end of the season, cup ties excluded.

How dare a guy who turned up prepared, keen to learn and with intelligence get a coaching gig ahead of a lazy slob like Boyd who presumably got his badges by just turning up.

Much as I wish Cathro well I think he's mad taking a gig in Scotland. If I were him I'd still be on the continent.

Whenever you get discusions about coaching and dressing rooms I always think back to the Cowboy McCormack court case, surely the zenith of Scottish football pedagogy.  Will Cathro be able to match up to that?  I don't think so.

Can you just imagine getting coached by Kris Boyd?  It would be just be passies and shooties all session followed by a game at the end which he doesn't even watch, everyday.

***ALLEGEDLY***

I'm sure I saw a poster on here claim that he went into the toilets of a nightclub on a night out where he saw Boyd (who was still at Rangers at the time) in the toilets snorting coke with some pals. Boydy told said poster to f**k off out of the toilets.

***ALLEGEDLY***

I was speaking to him in Asda in Inverness on Friday and we got talking about 9/11. He had the audacity to tell me that jet fuel doesn't melt steel beams.

Archived