Kris Boyd & Jamie Fullarton

4 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I'd rather have nobody stick up for Scottish football, than an ill informed person sticking up for us purely for attention.

He has zero interest in the games happening outwith the one hes covering, and he generally just says the exact opposite as what everyone else is saying until they get annoyed.

Is that not what these pundits are there for ? Doing their homework on the game in question instead of getting on to the OF as quickly as possible ?   For once the other cheek wasn't mentioned during a Celtic game which must be a first !  

The talking point in Scotland just now seems to be the Cathro appointment and Sutton seemed to know quite a bit about it.  It isn't Sutton who was slagged for talking shite after all !!! Apart from yourself that is ! 

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I'd rather have nobody stick up for Scottish football, than an ill informed person sticking up for us purely for attention.

He has zero interest in the games happening outwith the one hes covering, and he generally just says the exact opposite as what everyone else is saying until they get annoyed.

Total and utter nonsense. On the pre match show they previewed every Premiership match and he spoke knowledgeably about form, players etc for each team. 

He sounds like your spirit animal, can't imagine why you'd hate him unless you have a deep loathing for yourself.

Thanks to everyone for highlighting how easy it is to get "responses" in the modern world.

All Sutton is doing is exactly what I've done there. Its moronic.

Thanks to everyone for highlighting how easy it is to get "responses" in the modern world.

Crazy how easy it is to get responses on an internet forum these days. That's not what they were built for and it needs to stop.

24 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Total and utter nonsense. On the pre match show they previewed every Premiership match and he spoke knowledgeably about form, players etc for each team. 

You could see him reading a script, as randomperson said he can't even get his Boyd's right.

Just now, Dons_1988 said:

Or, as a paid pundit he did prior research on what they were talking about and had made notes.

He never researched killies Boyd's very well, did he....

He never researched killies Boyd's very well, did he....

You said he was reading a script.

If by script you meant previously researched notes on specific topics you be right.

If you were implying that bt sports gave him a script to read off (you were) then you're a bigger simpleton than we all previously thought.

58 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

What Sutton is saying is often home truths that players and pundits up here do not like. 

Often Making a rip-roaring c*nt of yourself isn't the same Im afraid.

Archived