Kris Boyd & Jamie Fullarton

Jamie Fullarton ranks very near the top of the most intolerable wankers active in Scottish football media at present. I'm glad that he did such a stinking job at Notts County, managing to alienate almost everyone, that he's unlikely to get near a decent job in the near future. Of course, the Scottish media will bend over backwards to ensure he's in the frame for any job but his attempted character assassination of Cathro was pathetic and indicative of everything that's wrong with Scottish football, as was Boyd's drivel.

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think its the personal nature of the criticism given to Cathro that's eye opening. I don't recall ever hearing former or current pros speak about someone else in the game they way Fullarton and Boyd have done about Cathro.

Cathro will turn out how Obama did. Initially lauded as a cool, progressive saviour he will soon find that the system he is now a part of inhibits him from achieving anything but minor, fleeting successes. He will be replaced by Jim Jefferies in 18 months.

38 minutes ago, RussellAnderson said:

Well in from Tom English on Sportsound right now. Laying into Boyd and Fullarton, saying their criticism was "cheap and nasty".
Spot on as usual.

Having heard Sportsound just now, I think we can add Pat Bonar, Scott McDonald, Willie Miller, and Richard Gordon to the list of knuckle dragging Neanderthals who are holding the game back.

For years on that programme, they've debated how we can improve Scottish football - we're crying out for fresh ideas.

The second someone with a fresh approach is appointed, the Journeyman Players' Guild close ranks to condemn the appointment.

f**k them.

6 minutes ago, JamieThomas said:

It's utterly bizarre now. What difference does it make to these absolute no-marks who Hearts appoint?!!

It quite literally has zero bearing on their job as a pundit, the team they support, or indeed their actual lives.

14 minutes ago, JamieThomas said:

It's utterly bizarre now. What difference does it make to these absolute no-marks who Hearts appoint?!!

Inverse snobbery, jealousy and close mindedness that someone like Cathro can get the Hearts gig (and previously high profile coaching jobs in Spain, Portugal and England) with little more than a intelligent, modern and hard working attitude to the game. Something these diddies like Boyd and Fullerton know f**k all about.     

Imagine you're Kris Boyd, looking at an uncertain future as your playing career dwindles away and you see someone three years younger than you not just get, not walk in to, but get chased to fill one of the biggest managerial jobs in Scotland.

Who could begrudge you a moment of jealousy.

Imagine you're Kris Boyd, looking at an uncertain future as your playing career dwindles away and you see someone three years younger than you not just get, not walk in to, but get chased to fill one of the biggest managerial jobs in Scotland.

Aye but boydy was the most popularist kid in class at the coaching badges

22 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

3o88FHe.gif

36 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Surely Boyd has a bright future as a Marti Pellow lookalike?

I thought Boyd was loaded anyway? Does he really need a gig?

17 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

Surely Boyd has a bright future as a Marti Pellow lookalike?

I thought Boyd was loaded anyway? Does he really need a gig?

Spunked it all on Ching and chips didn't he?

the fat c**t.

I'm in genuine shock after reading that Grieve 'article'.

So much shock it has provoked me to actually post for the first time in god knows how long.

Is that actually real? Am I dreaming? Did the lead sports writer of a national paper ACTUALLY WRITE THAT DRIVEL?

I give up.

Archived