Kris Boyd & Jamie Fullarton

I was doing a bit of Googling about Fullarton and found this...

http://lionofviennasuite.sbnation.com/2014/10/14/6973723/unpopular-coach-fullarton-sacked-by-bolton-wanderers :lol:

And this...

The day Dougie got the boot, Fullerton had 10 of the under 21 lads (who he didn't see eye to eye with) lined up in training and got the rest of the under 21's to fire balls at them. 

To cut a story short, one of the balls hit one of the lads straight in the face and broke his nose. 

JP reported it to Gartside and later that day, he got hauled into his office to tell him to forget taking control of the first team at the weekend.

http://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk/t9354-jamie-fullarton-has-left-the-club

Could be shite but having heard him on the radio it wouldn't surprise me if that was true.

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, RussellAnderson said:

You'd never think the journalist who wrote that was pals with Boyd and Fullarton.

Just now, Gibby82 said:

I know a couple of people whose sons played under Cathro at United. Said he was an arsehole with no people skills.

They didn't make it, did they? greggy.png

18 minutes ago, Gibby82 said:

I know a couple of people whose sons played under Cathro at United. Said he was an arsehole with no people skills.

Kris Boyd is a c**t though, so hope he does well at Hearts just to ram it right up his fat, honking hoop.

I suspect this is close to the truth, but I'll take arseholes that'll make some progress in turning the game around in Scotland, as opposed to Kris Boyd who is clueless. 

I hope Grieves does read this site because that was genuinely the worst professional article i have ever read, worse than the majority of fan bloggers would even dare to write. Absolute  toys out the pram stuff, written in the style of a child old enough to still use a pram.

Jamie Wilson, 29 years old From Port Glasgow in case you're wondering Robert.

I listened to the podcast of sportsound on the back of this thread.  I have no great liking for Hearts  and don't know much about Ian Cathro other than reading about him being a highly rated coach ,but having listened to Jamie Fullarton who came across as quite petty and bitter and reading Boyd's piece in the paper that was posted on here, that came across as just the ramblings of a not too bright guy, and then reading the guy Grieve's piece which was badly written, and bordering on moronic and had a horrible sneering tone to it I really want him to do well. Scottish football does seem like a closed shop old boys club at times with the press too close to the managers and ex players

With Cathro being a fellow Dee and gaining some excellent coaching experience around Europe I was hoping he'd be our next manager after Hartley moves on.

All the best to him at Hearts tho. I hope he shuts up fuds like Boyd who have failed at every club they have been at outside Scotland, unlike Cathro. 

Archived