Juniors in the big Scottish do we deserve to be there?

Dipple burn

• Replies 947
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Burnie_man said:

It was obviously a typo, he probably meant to say Bonnyrigg instead of Beith.

The Moonster will be on suicide watch as we speak, will we see him return and eat humble pie :lol:

No reason for me to hide, we are shite and Bonnyrigg deserve their win. It changes nothing about what I've said. 

Well done Bonnyrigg rose but they clearly weren't against a team of mortons calibre despite both teams being in the same league , Dumbarton by their own fans admission are absolutely terrible .

There is always one fanny who can't just wish a congratulations without putting a "but" in.

What a moron

No reason for me to hide, we are shite and Bonnyrigg deserve their win. It changes nothing about what I've said. 

Mmmmmmmmmhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaa[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]mmmmmmmmnhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaa

5 wins in 25 now. Upping the ratio.

Seriously though that's a great result. And fwiw I have no problem with juniors being in the senior cup. Only problem I have is the constant talk of handouts and the odd display of total delusion.

Least Dumbarton have taken the worst defeat to a junior side from us. Hopefully this is the result that starts coming up when the discussion takes place in future. ;)

Think he was congratulating BRR and suggesting a difference in the opposition, for example Beith were thrashed by Morton, Auchinleck thrashed by Beith in the cup, he did not make any comment as to where that put Auchinleck after Beith were trounced by Morton, in truth your only  question should  who are the f..........'s and m..........'s

Think tonight hopefully settles the question. Of course the top Junior teams aren't quite on a level with the SPFL, but on their day (or night in this case) they can compete and win, which validates their inclusion in the competition.

Well done Bonnyrigg...

30 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

5 wins in 25 now. Upping the ratio.;)

39 games, 6 wins, 12 draws and 21 defeats, wins were

Irvine Meadow 1 Arbroath 0

Bo'ness Utd 2 Queens Park 1

Albion Rovers 0 Sunnybank 1

Bo'ness Utd 5 Elgin City 4

Forfar Athletic 0 Linlithgow Rose 1

Dumbarton 0 Bonnyrigg Rose 1

6 minutes ago, Burnie_man said:

39 games, 6 wins, 12 draws and 21 defeats, wins were

Irvine Meadow 1 Arbroath 0

Bo'ness Utd 2 Queens Park 1

Albion Rovers 0 Sunnybank 1

Bo'ness Utd 5 Elgin City 4

Forfar Athletic 0 Linlithgow Rose 1

Dumbarton 0 Bonnyrigg Rose 1

That Albion Rovers v Sunnybank one is a bigger shock than all the others put together. 

Anyway, well don BRR!

10 minutes ago, The Mighty said:

Think he was congratulating BRR and suggesting a difference in the opposition, for example Beith were thrashed by Morton, Auchinleck thrashed by Beith in the cup, he did not make any comment as to where that put Auchinleck after Beith were trounced by Morton, in truth your only  question should  who are the f..........'s and m..........'s

Exactly and well done to Bonnyrigg rose and they beat a very poor championship team ( by their own fans admission) while we played against a very good championship team, 

As for you having to explain things I guess the Talbot ones that I've blocked on here have been bitching once more which is great as once again and as ive said before I both can't and have no interest in seeing their childish and pathetic posts :) 

You can speak on his behalf my friend but time and a place.

The rest of us on here, first instinct is to congratulate rather than look for a reason why you lot got done over by a superior team and combine it into rationale. Jeez! Gie yerselfs a gid shake ffs[emoji85]

Exactly and well done to Bonnyrigg rose and they beat a very poor championship team ( by their own fans admission) while we played against a very good championship team, 

As for you having to explain things I guess the Talbot ones that I've blocked on here have been bitching once more which is great as once again and as ive said before I both can't and have no interest in seeing their childish and pathetic posts [emoji4] 

Too late clown. Your only posting this crap now that you have been found out.

Archived