Aberdeen v Kilmarnock, 6/12/16

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Kneetrembler said:

Well done the 8195 brave souls who turned up to support Scottish Football on a freezing cold night of pishing rain with a full programme of CL football on the TV.

Supporting Scottish fitba, get your heid oot yer arse ffs.

3 hours ago, Davie Bhoy said:

Did you go to Pittodrie last night or were you one of the missing ones who decided to stay home and watch yer big club take on Man City?

Too cold for him to waddle into his usual two seats.

2 hours ago, StandFree03 said:

I was at home looking after my daughter last night, something you would know nothing about ;)

Using 'your' kid for point scoring, how scummy you are.

5 hours ago, StandFree03 said:

I offered you a bet on whether you would finish above us this season or not, you shat it. 

Paulo is quite right to refuse your request, gambling causes a lot of misery.

More people should applaud his moral fortitude imo.

Well let it be a lesson to raise your standard of posting in future.

Thanks.

If there is anyone worth raising my standard for in the future, I will consider your request.

I was at home looking after my daughter last night, something you would know nothing about [emoji6]

Oh dear, getting personal and bringing our kids into the topic. How very classy of you. Although given I have stayed at home looking after my children many times, it does make your classless post look stupid into the bargain.

With not a pro Isis anti monarchy flag in sight,real fans unlike the scum that follow your manky club.

From the club who are fond of flying the Union Flag you must be at the wind up :lol:

9 minutes ago, Davie Bhoy said:

If there is anyone worth raising my standard for in the future, I will consider your request.

Oh dear, getting personal and bringing our kids into the topic. How very classy of you. Although given I have stayed at home looking after my children many times, it does make your classless post look stupid into the bargain.

From the club who are fond of flying the Union Flag you must be at the wind up :lol:

Last time I looked Scotland was still part of the U.K. so flying the union flag is far less strange than displaying one glorifying a terrorist organisation.

9 minutes ago, Dubford don said:

Last time I looked Scotland was still part of the U.K. so flying the union flag is far less strange than displaying one glorifying a terrorist organisation.

That Isis tweet was from a parody account you absolute retard. 

Honestly some of the shit people believe on here :lol:

19 minutes ago, Asap said:

That Isis tweet was from a parody account you absolute retard. 

Honestly some of the shit people believe on here :lol:

It sounded so like celtic fans that's why I thought it was true.If I were an absolute retard I would support Celtic like you.

Crucial win for the dons yesterday, some fans was turning against the Manager but imho has been a great manager for us. Was really happy when I saw the team and felt that was the team he should have picked for the final/Rangers. Anyway once he moved Hayes from Left back and put Shinnie in that place we played very well and looked like the players had a point to prove. McInnes will have to use the squad in the next few weeks with the amount of games that are being played this month. 

Crowd was shocking and regardless of the weather or previous performances we should be getting higher attendances that what we are getting. Our away support is amazing yet our home support continues to be dreadful but I don't know the solution on that one.  

Crucial win for the dons yesterday, some fans was turning against the Manager but imho has been a great manager for us. Was really happy when I saw the team and felt that was the team he should have picked for the final/Rangers. Anyway once he moved Hayes from Left back and put Shinnie in that place we played very well and looked the players had a point to prove.

Crowd was shocking and regardless of the weather or previous performances we should be getting higher attendances that what we are getting. Our away support is amazing yet our home support continues to be dreadful but I don't know the solution on that one.

Fair play to you mate. At least you don't try to dress it up as anything other than what it is, unlike many of your fellow fans on here. Can't fathom Aberdeen fans out. What more do they want to happen before they turn out in their numbers at Pittodrie.

56 minutes ago, Dubford don said:

It sounded so like celtic fans that's why I thought it was true.If I were an absolute retard I would support Celtic like you.

Outstanding patter mate. 

Rarely posts on other teams forums though.

Why are you so obsessed with Aberdeen fans and their choice of matches?

Still failing to grasp what 'rarely' means.

If you look at say the last 3 weeks worth of top flight fixtures as a rough example, other than the Celtic threads, this is 'probably' the only thread I've commented on. Even an idiot like yourself can grasp that kinda ratio would be classed as 'rarely'. Continue with your broken record player patter though...when you're not stooping to make it personal chat about people's families.

Still failing to grasp what 'rarely' means.

If you look at say the last 3 weeks worth of top flight fixtures as a rough example, other than the Celtic threads, this is 'probably' the only thread I've commented on. Even an idiot like yourself can grasp that kinda ratio would be classed as 'rarely'. Continue with your broken record player patter though...when you're not stooping to make it personal chat about people's families.

He's only rarely calls you out for rarely posting on other teams' match threads though.

That was a more pleasant night out than I expected it to be. The team clicked well, fantastic goals with Kilmarnock collapsing after our opener.

Good stuff from us all in. The team for the opening 20 minutes was absolutely baffling. Thankfully Hayes was moved into midfield, Shinnie back into left back and things clicked. Who knew playing players in their natural position worked?

Pawlett did very well last night - surprised me a lot. Looked positive, bright and sprightly. McGinn also had a good game, hopefully he will keep it up, and sign on a new deal.

Kilmarnock were pretty rancid. They always seem to fall apart against us, which I guess is a compliment to us. Just very strange that they struggle against us. Couple of great saves by the keeper to keep the score at 5 too.

On the crowd, it was an absolute shocker. Another really pathetic crowd. There's no real reason for it. Seems to have always been the way with our crowds, even during the Ferguson era. 4 season ticket holders I know weren't there last night due to work, going to a gig and prior engagements. There's an apathy among our support just now, and the team will have to do particularly well for the rest of the season to recover things.

19 minutes ago, BucksburnDandy said:

On the crowd, it was an absolute shocker. Another really pathetic crowd. There's no real reason for it. Seems to have always been the way with our crowds, even during the Ferguson era. 4 season ticket holders I know weren't there last night due to work, going to a gig and prior engagements. There's an apathy among our support just now, and the team will have to do particularly well for the rest of the season to recover things.

I think you've summed it up there. People have other shit to do, especially during midweek, especially coming up to Christmas, especially after losing to both the OF in a week. It's lower than usual, but at least our usual is relatively high.

For the record these are the games I used to always go to when I lived up the road. I worked weekends and pretty much went to every midweek match. Mabye we need more fans that work in the service industry. 

I'd much rather support a team who have 8,000 (decent) fans at a game than sit at a game for 90 minutes surrounded by 60,000 bigots chanting sectarian nonsense.

Honestly, how can Celtic fans have a go at any other support?

Archived