Edinburgh Heart Of Midlothian @ Dingwall Ross County

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Boyce was so good, again. I dread the day he is sold on, which might be soon on that form. 

@ hh: They weren't exactly easy chances.  The chest and half volley over the jail end was the easiest, but the ball was always rising. I thought he did well to get the other two away. I do appreciate your point though.

I'm really encouraged by Chow's progress.

I think we're progressing. I still think we need Burke for the creative edge. His dead balls will get us an additional goal a game over the season imo.

Was horrified to see the injuries sustained by Hearts after they went a goal ahead. Not sure what caused them, from what I could see it wasn't tackles, maybe there's a problem with their warm-ups?

54 minutes ago, bunglebonce said:

Boyce was so good, again. I dread the day he is sold on, which might be soon on that form. 

@ hh: They weren't exactly easy chances.  The chest and half volley over the jail end was the easiest, but the ball was always rising. I thought he did well to get the other two away. I do appreciate your point though.

I'm really encouraged by Chow's progress.

Boyce will go down as Adams' last great act as manager.  Considering the rest of the dross he signed that season were gone in a matter of weeks, rather than months, that's a pretty redeeming signing.  There's no question, were he a free agent now, he'd be with Plymouth rather than County.

2 hours ago, Elixir said:

Imagine missing a penalty and then conceding one to make a fourth straight year in the pub league a distinct possibility. eMlO2Ay.png

Surely to fcuk they aren't kunting it up again?

They have one job, keep united down.

really enjoyable game, a bit of a throwback to Scottish football despite few natives on the park and Willie Collum showing how he creates mayhem when he referees European games. This was a game where County would have been out-muscled in days past but it was a real shame to see Hearts resorting to the "poor me" approach which defects from the progress they have made. At 2-1 Hearts decided to kill off the game and they got what they entirely deserved. Some immense performances from County players today and a few have already been mentioned but for my money Routis was superb. BTW , Djoum is some player.

An absolute sickener to miss that penalty at the end but it meant the game ended up a fair result. Don't think we did enough to win that, County defenders mopped up the majority of our attacks and looked dangerous going forward. 

Still up there with the best away days in the league.

2 hours ago, Jayhawks said:

really enjoyable game, a bit of a throwback to Scottish football despite few natives on the park and Willie Collum showing how he creates mayhem when he referees European games. This was a game where County would have been out-muscled in days past but it was a real shame to see Hearts resorting to the "poor me" approach which defects from the progress they have made. At 2-1 Hearts decided to kill off the game and they got what they entirely deserved. Some immense performances from County players today and a few have already been mentioned but for my money Routis was superb. BTW , Djoum is some player.

Big physical soft Hearts.

Just watched the two minute highlights on YouTube. Some recovery from Fox after going down 'injured' when he tangled with Johnsen. Suarez - esque.

56 minutes ago, RiG said:

Just watched the two minute highlights on YouTube. Some recovery from Fox after going down 'injured' when he tangled with Johnsen. Suarez - esque.

Injured? He tries to spin the boy, goes down in the challenge, then gets back up. 

5 hours ago, Elixir said:

Hit his hand... must be a penalty.

Laughable.

Mind our relegation season, we had penalties given against us for the ball hitting some c***'s hand, arse, back and face.

Not in one game of course, that'd be just ridiculous.

warnock.png

Hit his hand... must be a penalty.

Laughable.

His hand is above his head and changes the direction of the ball. That's a blatant hand ball. Hearts fans would be screaming for that given their past exploits at games. [emoji23]

Archived