The Pie and Bovril Championship Best and Worst Posters - 2016

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 01/12/2016 at 12:39, King Dom's Moustache said:

Worst poster is still that Dumbarton fan that patched his laddies birthday for a day on the lager with his mates in Leith.

Absolutely disgraceful behaviour.

Seconded. 

I don't really care about stuff like this but I'd just like to vote for gaz ffc as worst Falkirk poster. Just accidentally clicked on the dundee utd thread at a page where he was having a go at people with kids for being skint at Christmas and it reminded me he's a bit of a fud and wanted to express that here.

I am neither skint nor a parent so it's nothing personal. He's just a walloper

Good day

I think everyone on here is pretty good with only a few exceptions which I'll list below.

Best

Dundee Utd - Stumigoo was very helpful with pub recommendations for our recent trip there.

Dunfermline - Despite choosing to live on the wrong side of town twice now Shandon Par stands out.

Falkirk - Bairnardo seems consistently decent

Worst

Dundee Utd - Granny Danger seems like a bit of a dick

Falkirk - Haven't seen much of BPM this season but memories of last year still linger on unfortunately.

A couple of the Dunfermline posters seem to cop a lot of flak but I think they're entertaining, think it's Messiah and Black and White Tragic.  Don't see why everyone complains about Randy Giles either tbh.

All Hibs on here are good wouldn't be fair to single out one assuming I can't vote for myself.  Doyle takes much more abuse than he deserves imo so I'd like to nominate him to counteract slightly all the worst poster nominations he's had.

18 hours ago, Kool Keith said:

Don't see why everyone complains about Randy Giles either tbh.

Since I posted this yesterday I've taken notice of a couple of Giles' posts and he does read like a poor man's 8mile. 

I can't be seen to support such a clear  attention seeker so with that in mind I'd like to publicly rescind my endorsement of him. 

16 hours ago, Aidan said:

TGIG is easily the best championship poster. 1320lichtie surely qualifies as a Dundee United fan, so he would get my vote for the worst.

1320 lichtie could get the worst poster in the Premiership (Celtic), the Champinship (Dundee United) and league 2 (Arbroath). He just needs to adopt a league one team for the clean sweep.

21 hours ago, MarkoRaj said:

I don't really care about stuff like this but I'd just like to vote for gaz ffc as worst Falkirk poster. Just accidentally clicked on the dundee utd thread at a page where he was having a go at people with kids for being skint at Christmas and it reminded me he's a bit of a fud and wanted to express that here.

Good day

That started as a go at folk who choose TV over going and somehow turned inot me having a go at parents being skint at Xmas.

Not exactly sure I covered myself in glory but it was taken out of context.

The insult at the end is a bit much no?

22 hours ago, MarkoRaj said:

I don't really care about stuff like this but I'd just like to vote for GAVffc as worst Falkirk poster. Just accidentally clicked on the dundee utd thread at a page where he was having a go at people with kids for being skint at Christmas and it reminded me he's a bit of a fud and wanted to express that here.

Good day

Fixed for you. 

@Marr1

Some unfairly picked here but no explanations being offered.  

Ayr United

Best - @callum-ayr

Worst - @Honest_Man#1 

Dumbarton

Best - @Sonsteam of 08 

Worst -  @The Moonster 

Dundee United

Best- @Alert Mongoose

Worst-  @Granny Danger

Dunfermline 

Best - yer man @Shandon Par

Worst -  @The Messiah