The Pie and Bovril Championship Best and Worst Posters - 2016

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, purplemonkeydishwasher said:

I didn't realise I got under your skin :lol:

Although I'm glad you think about me.

You're getting 'getting under your skin' mixed up with 'generally just a shite poster without a modicum of originality'.

A third rate tribute act.

Just submitted mine there. Some tough choices...TheGrassIsGreener unlucky to miss out on best Hibs poster, Div lucky not to get worst St Mirren poster. Don't really know the Ayr/DU/DA posters that well so had a bit of a guess at them. Probably included a few from other teams that haven't posted in a while as well.

Ayr

Best - diegomarahenry

Worst -Itzdrk

Dumbarton

Best - Sonsteamof08 

Worst - n/a

Dundee United

Best - Stumigoo

Worst - Fife Arab

Dunfermline

Best - poetofthemacabre

Worst - Grant228

Falkirk

Best - Rugster

Worst - distressedduke 

Hibs

Best - Mon Dieu

Worst - Hibeesbounce75

Morton

Best - Dunning1874

Worst - Purplemonkeydishwasher

Queen of the South

Best - Monkman

Worst - macwatt 

Raith

Best - Scary Bear

Worst - Big Berk

St Mirren

Best - Gareth Glasgow

Worst - Shull

Just submitted mine there. Some tough choices...TheGrassIsGreener unlucky to miss out on best Hibs poster, Div lucky not to get worst St Mirren poster. Don't really know the Ayr/DU/DA posters that well so had a bit of a guess at them. Probably included a few from other teams that haven't posted in a while as well.

Ayr

Best - diegomarahenry

Worst -Itzdrk

Dumbarton

Best - Sonsteamof08 

Worst - n/a

Dundee United

Best - Stumigoo

Worst - Fife Arab

Dunfermline

Best - poetofthemacabre

Worst - Grant228

Falkirk

Best - Rugster

Worst - distressedduke 

Hibs

Best - Mon Dieu

Worst - Hibeesbounce75

Morton

Best - Dunning1874

Queen of the South

Best - Monkman

Worst - macwatt 

Raith

Best - Scary Bear

Worst - Big Berk

St Mirren

Best - Gareth Glasgow

Worst - Shull

I think I've only seen 2 posts from Big Berk in 2016 altogether.. :lol:

3 minutes ago, Rovers1992/1993 said:

I think I've only seen 2 posts from Big Berk in 2016 altogether.. :lol:

I thought Big Berk had become some other name that's a pun on Berkshire/being a berk? 

4 hours ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

Just submitted mine there. Some tough choices....

Ayr

Worst -Itzdrk

And some not so tough eh? 

@itzdrk 

5 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

I thought Big Berk had become some other name that's a pun on Berkshire/being a berk? 

And some not so tough eh? 

@itzdrk 

Obviously doesn't enjoy quality content and his team being called shite. 

6 hours ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

Ayr

Best - diegomarahenry

Worst -Itzdrk

Dumbarton

Best - Sonsteamof08 

Worst - n/a

Dundee United

Best - Stumigoo

Worst - Fife Arab

Dunfermline

Best - poetofthemacabre

Worst - Grant228

Falkirk

Best - Rugster

Worst - distressedduke 

Hibs

Best - Mon Dieu

Worst - Hibeesbounce75

Morton

Best - Dunning1874

Queen of the South

Best - Monkman

Worst - macwatt 

Raith

Best - Scary Bear

Worst - Big Berk

St Mirren

Best - Gareth Glasgow

Worst - Shull

My late flourish worked :lol:

Since my work went tonto this year and banned a lot of websites I am relying on my phone so not sure of a lot of posters teams, will give it a go though, some may even be a bit of a guess.

Ayr

Best - placidcasual

Worst -Itzdrk

Dumbarton

Best - Sonsteamof08 

Worst - n/a

Dundee United

Best - Stumigoo

Worst - Fife Arab

Dunfermline

Best - jimmy85, good laugh.

Worst - The Messiah. Absolute drivelling moron.

Falkirk

Best - Bairnardo, breath of fresh air compared to the dross overspill we usually encounter from Onef, top boy and shares same views as myself about the team and topics in general. Guessing he's ages with me as well, not an old wet the bed, but wise beyond the the tap dancers of grahamston station.

Worst - I'm going with 'Bounty bairn' this year. Another year older and more in line with the rest of the old duffer brigade. Seems to flap about nothing quite easily.

Hibs -

best - this is another hard choice but I will go with Mon Dieu this year with TGIG just missing out. 2 of my favourite posters on the forum to be honest but this year Mon Dieu has shone and his gif making skills are second to none. The wee PM he sent me probably got him this vote actually. Cheers bbz.

Worst - The obvious choice, especially being a Falkirk fan, would be Hibeesbounce75. However I find his constant faux rage towards anything Falkirk quite amusing actually. Eoin Doyle gets my vote again.

Morton

Best - Dunning1874

Worst -  purplemonkeydishwasher 

Queen of the South

Best - Monkman

Worst - monkey tennis

Raith

Best - Scary Bear

Worst - Zen Archer

St Mirren

Best - Gareth Glasgow

Worst - Div was making a right go of it in the last week with 'bitegate' however he has came to his senses, either way he was outdone by the poster who gets my vote which is none other than Shull. I get the impression that he wears a denim jacket with the sleeves rolled up when he leaves the house. Really isn't bothered with the Internet bidness, yet seems to convey this by posting multiple times one after another replying to himself when no one else can be arsed with what he has to say. 

I've resigned myself to not winning best Morton supporter on the basis that  by far my most liked post in my history on P&B came when i created by first ever alias that only ever posted once pretending to be James Tavernier in the Hearts vs Rangers thread a couple of weeks ago after being bored shitless on a train journey home.

Even fake James Tavernier is more popular than me being myself and thats something i'm either going to have to live with, or i'm going to have to live my whole life pretending to be him. I'm already pish at defending on a football pitch so i'm leaning towards the latter.

I've resigned myself to not winning best Morton supporter on the basis that  by far my most liked post in my history on P&B came when i created by first ever alias that only ever posted once pretending to be James Tavernier in the Hearts vs Rangers thread a couple of weeks ago after being bored shitless on a train journey home.
Even fake James Tavernier is more popular than me being myself and thats something i'm either going to have to live with, or i'm going to have to live my whole life pretending to be him. I'm already pish at defending on a football pitch so i'm leaning towards the latter.

Tl; Dr.

Had a few more entries in last couple of days,I've not opened a few pms as I've been inactive with exams, but I'm finished with them and have f**k all to do til the start of January. So will look at them soon.

Quick reminder that entries close a week today - that's the 16th for the hard of thinking

Archived