The Pie and Bovril Championship Best and Worst Posters - 2016

Just now, Rovers1992/1993 said:

Does it really matter?

Take it with a pinch of salt. It's only a football forum. :lol:

Football forum or not, these things tend to stick so aye, it does matter.

Plus The Messiah is completely in the wrong and it'd be nice to see him admit that.

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Surprised that folk on here pay attention to my drivel, shocked that they then voted for me.

The voting for worst poster has been confirmed by shull becoming one of the first posters consigned to the new sin bin on Black & White Army due to the pish he posts. He gets to chat to former P&B member and DVD player hurling world record holder Stuart Dickson in there.

15 minutes ago, Stu said:

Surprised that folk on here pay attention to my drivel, shocked that they then voted for me.

The voting for worst poster has been confirmed by shull becoming one of the first posters consigned to the new sin bin on Black & White Army due to the pish he posts. He gets to chat to former P&B member and DVD player hurling world record holder Stuart Dickson in their.

Kincardine incoming.

2 hours ago, Stu said:

The voting for worst poster has been confirmed by shull becoming one of the first posters consigned to the new sin bin on Black & White Army due to the pish he posts. He gets to chat to former P&B member and DVD player hurling world record holder Stuart Dickson in there.

It's quite funny seeing how clearly 'not at all bothered' they are by it. 

Shull is a pain in the hole and as boring as all f**k but he's at least harmless. Dickson is a bizarre, horrible disgrace of an individual who takes every opportunity to project bile at the club and then spits the dummy when the club doesn't respond to his offers of 'helping out'. 

For someone who proclaims he is not a St Mirren fan to spend the last 15 years spanning across 3 or 4 different forums posting almost exclusively about the club, most of it derogatory,  is the act of a fucking deranged individual. 

Oh and he lies. A lot. 

1 minute ago, Dazzle said:

Just realised I'm the 2nd worst Rovers poster, it'll take a fair amount of work but I can surely catch Zen to next years title. 

Definitely manageable. You are a very, very poor poster. 

1 hour ago, pandarilla said:

So I'm ayr's 3rd best poster and saints' 3rd best poster? Outstanding.

Surely that's a first in these kind of polls?

See Sweet Pete, 3rd Best Dumbarton and 3rd Worst Killie Poster in 2015 IIRC

Archived