The Pie and Bovril Championship Best and Worst Posters - 2016

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, Marr1 said:

Hi, It's nearly December and with it comes the annual Best and Worst Posters Awards. It's the third year of these awards (second year that I'm doing it) and is becoming something a P&B tradition.

When is your starting point for this 'annual' award?  The start of the season or the start of the year?  If it's the latter (as it rightly should be) I'd like to throw my hat in to the ring.

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

When is your starting point for this 'annual' award?  The start of the season or the start of the year?  If it's the latter (as it rightly should be) I'd like to throw my hat in to the ring.

It's the latter, but you can only be considered for the league your club is currently in.

15 minutes ago, stumigoo said:

I'll reserve my judgement on the Hibs fans until after Friday night. Their response to a last minute United winner will allow me to see who reacts with good grace and dignity.

Your schoolboy error is to assume that the M9s are capable of more than one opinion.

This. 

Mainly because there's too fucking many of them to pick just ONE.

Surely it's obvious that Fyvie wins? I like most of them but that poster is a genuine contender for worst poster on the entire forum. And I include the junior thickos in that.

3 minutes ago, Randy Giles said:

Surely it's obvious that Fyvie wins? I like most of them but that poster is a genuine contender for worst poster on the entire forum. And I include the junior thickos in that.

He's nowhere near as bad a poster as you. 

Archived