The Pie and Bovril Championship Best and Worst Posters - 2016

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Sweet Pete said:

Are you still bumping on about the fact that you didn't know what a "shoo in" was about two years ago? That's odd.

Nope. I can't remember the details, but you did make a right arse of yourself over it.

I think you were a Dumbarton fan at the time.

Nope. I can't remember the details, but you did make a right arse of yourself over it.
I think you were a Dumbarton fan at the time.

I didn't make an arse of myself in the slightest. You did, by insisting that the phrase "shoo in", it's context and spelling were wrong and going on a big, mad standard monkey tennis ramble about it. Just like you always do. You're a blowhard.

Raith Rovers

Best

Image result for Raith Rovers

1st Place -  @Scary Bear

A very likeable poster wins the award for best Raith poster with 37% of the vote. Pars fans had a very high opinion of Scary Bear as they "enjoy the more recent Raith fans who come on to taunt us for being overspending Townie b*****ds" as one Pars fan mentioned. Raith fans are generally quite sound and inoffensive but Scary Bear has been seen by the P&B aficionados as a cut above the rest due to his great contribution to match threads. Chapeau Scary Bear.

2nd Place - @rw89

The bridesmaid on this occasion was rw89 who takes second place after losing out to Scary Bear with 18.5% of the vote. Just sticking his head above the precipitous of obscurity to take 2nd, congrats! 

3rd Place - @CALDERON

Taking third place with a respectable 14.8% of the votes is Calderon, well done on taking the bottom step of the podium.

Others receiving votes - @Hank Scorpio @Paco @Zen Archer @renton @Raith Against The Machine (brilliant username M90)

Worst

ray fingers.jpg

1st Place - @Zen Archer

zenarcher.jpg (if you type in "Zen Archer P&B" into  Google Images, this is the top result, lol)

P&B's resident Serial Pundamentalist comes takes the award for the worst Raith Rovers poster at a canter. 36.4% of the P&B voting public voted for Zen Archer, more than double of any other poster. Not a surprise when you read some posters reasoning " Typing his username gives me an urge to gouge out my eyes then chop my fingers off. His posts make me physically sick" and " ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ" Anyway, congrats Zen Archer on being voted the worst Raith poster for 2016, lets hope you continue this fine form for 2017!

2nd Place - @Dazzle

The best of the rest was Dazzle, with 13.6% of the vote, a bit of a walloper at times, but is dwarfed in comparison to Zen Archer.

Joint 3rd Place - @mealsonwheels @Rovers1992/1993 @Big Berk @Andy C @foreverarover

A five way split for third with each of the posters recieving 9.1% of the vote, you are equally the third worst posters from the fine town of Kirkcaldy on P&B.

Others receiving votes - @Beachbum

8 hours ago, Marr1 said:

Raith Rovers

Worst

1st Place - @Zen Archer

Zen Archer P&B" into  Google Images, this is the top result, Typing his username gives me an urge to gouge out my eyes then chop my fingers off. His posts make me physically sick"

8 hours ago, Jimmy85 said:

Bit harsh on Zen IMO. He's hilarious. 

I hope Jimmy finds the b*****d who wrote this and gives them a piece of his mind.

Just quoting what the P&B public said [emoji6]

Acceptance speech.

Kudos to Marr1 for seeing this through. He has shown resilience and good organisational skills, with a dash of wit thrown in.

After previously slating the voting public of P&B for the Skyline Drifter worst poster vote, I would now like to commend them on their shrewd decision making abilities.

If I had been voting for Rovers, I would have gone for Renton or Paco, or one of the many other fine contributors to this wonderful site.

Now, is there a cash prize?

Archived