The Pie and Bovril Championship Best and Worst Posters - 2016

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most of the hibs boys seem like a laugh, I imagine that they all know each other in real life because they play for the same under 18s football team or something hence all the witty inside jokes. They all mesh into one poster to me though so it would be difficult to pick a best one. 

Most of the hibs boys seem like a laugh, I imagine that they all know each other in real life because they play for the same under 18s football team or something hence all the witty inside jokes. They all mesh into one poster to me though so it would be difficult to pick a best one. 

League champions m8

15 minutes ago, Dazzle said:

We play in the junior leagues m9; Eoin Doyle scores for fun.

Bambino is the best Hibs poster. #TimeForInTheKnows

League champions m8

Nice one.
I would congratulate you on Hibs' probable league triumph too, but our title charge has just taken off so perhaps we should hold on just now.

3 hours ago, itzdrk said:

Itzdrk the clear winner. 

You're not a hibbie m77 :rolleyes:

I'm struggling to pick out a top hibs boi, I'll probably just do a joint team award.

Archived