The Pie and Bovril Championship Best and Worst Posters - 2016

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Kool Keith said:

:lol: Talk about being confident.

Are you doubting my ability to bring Senor Bairn to a point of climax on this theoretical date? Some Tony Christie on the stereo and Kaye Adams videos on the tv in the background and I reckon he'd be 2/3 of the way there anyway.

5 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Put a Lee Miller mask on and he'll have ejaculated before you even look at a menu.

So would I - that would make the date too short. How about I pretend to be Jim Jefferies and he pretends to be Billy Brown? 

Always thought JJ was a swinger. He'd sign these terrible players but they all looked like they should be in a boy band. Even the magnificent El Bak was picked up on a beach by JJ in the south of France. It was borderline sex trafficking but luckily for him it turned out he could play football and he escaped to Dundee to start a new life. 

So would I - that would make the date too short. How about I pretend to be Jim Jefferies and he pretends to be Billy Brown? 
Always thought JJ was a swinger. He'd sign these terrible players but they all looked like they should be in a boy band. Even the magnificent El Bak was picked up on a beach by JJ in the south of France. It was borderline sex trafficking but luckily for him it turned out he could play football and he escaped to Dundee to start a new life. 

Are you saying that you want to start trafficking sexy boys aged between 18-30 and you want me to assist you?

Cause that's a first date I'm into.

11 minutes ago, Senor Bairn said:

Are you saying that you want to start trafficking sexy boys aged between 18-30 and you want me to assist you?

Cause that's a first date I'm into.

Sorry, I went off on a tangent. I meant I could call you Billy, you could call me Jim, we could do Musselburgh accents and it could get pretty erotic. As a business venture the trafficking seems a solid plan. Let's discuss over coffee. 

1 hour ago, distresseduke said:

bit of a nutter?? eh?? ehh? you absoloutely sure?

There was some guy behind me at the Dunfermline game on Boxing Day that lost his voice constantantly shouting "inbred Fife c**t" to Nicky Clark. That's exactly how I imagine you duke. Please dont ever change.

Greenock Morton

Best

Image result for Morton winning

1st Place - @Dunning1874

Top dog in Greenock is Dunning1874 with a landslide 63.3% of the popular vote.  According to the electorate Dunning is far and away the best poster, level headed and fair about everything. I would reference the Dunfermline vs Morton thread for this Click here to read. It is no surprise that there has been a long-running #DunningforMod campaign. Other than the actual wallopers on here, i don't think anyone has a bad word to say about him. He voted and provided some reasoning to me when he did, which automatically makes him a guid c**t in my books. Congratulations Dunning on winning this (not so) prestigious award.

2nd Place - @virginton

Taking 2nd place to dunning is VT, with 23.3% of the P&B electorate voting for him. virginton is actually pretty decent at analysing Morton matches, although he doesn't tend to do it all that often. Of course, we all know him much better for stuff over on GN and in threads not too dissimilar to this one, on the wind-up in his arrogant, vitriolic manner but he's allowed the privilege to be like that, because he's good at it. That's what differs VT from the numerous failed trolls who find themselves on the various "Worst Poster" lists. Congrats on 2nd VT.

Joint 3rd Place - @Randy Giles @AsimButtHitsASix

In joint third place are RandyGiles and AsimButtHitsASix with 6.7% each. I imagine the it was just the (other) bad trolls that voted for Randy whilst AsimButt is a decent poster who really should be finishing ahead of Randy in a poll such as this. The reason one person voted for RG apparently was "There really aren't many decent Morton posters, are there?", that pretty much sums it up!.  Congrats on joint third! 

Worst

garry-468533.jpg (you all knew I was gonna use this photo)

1st Place - @Randy Giles

Morton have their fair share of minter posters, so to top the pile for worst 'Ton poster is some achievement. 32.1% of you voted for Randy "desperate for a shag" Giles as the worst Morton poster. Let's be honest, RG is nothing more than bad troll just trying to scramble for relevance. It doesn't matter whether or not he has a meltdown, starts running away greeting just to come back spouting shite or just when he's trying to copy VT, Randy is seen as the fullest of full-blown minters. One of you said that "He's a completely pointless individual", well it seems the rest of P&B agrees.

2nd Place - @Rudolph Hucker

Rudolph Hucker ran Randy "minter" Giles pretty close, taking a (dis)respectable 27.4% of the vote. You said that Rudolph Hucker is an absolute weirdo and is one of the three members of the unholy creep trinity, - the other members being ashton and sinclair street. It is no real surprise that he finds himself taking the second spot on this list.

3rd Place - @purplemonkeydishwasher

Joining Randy Giles in the "shite troll" category, I hadn't heard of purplemonkey until this thread but quickly found out why 21.4% of you voted for him. He is just an unfunny troll trying to seek attention, which he has achieved with this third place award. Congrats purplemonkey!

Others recieving votes - @PortTon @d ( . Y . ) b @ashton @Sinclair Street

Archived