The Pie and Bovril Championship Best and Worst Posters - 2016

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Let's be honest. We all know what's coming from the hibs ones. It's basically just Marshmallo and his alias accounts victimising the Hibernian support yet again.

How could I use these awards to victimise a full support? Would I vote for different posters on each of my different aliases? Who would this negatively impact? You're competing against each other here. Have you thought this through?

FWIW I don't have any alias accounts - my only worst Hibs poster vote was for you.

1 minute ago, Marshmallo said:

How could I use these awards to victimise a full support? Would I vote for different posters on each of my different aliases? Who would this negatively impact? You're competing against each other here. Have you thought this through?

FWIW I don't have any alias accounts - my only worst Hibs poster vote was for you.

If I cared enough about voting I'd have voted for you as worst Falkirk poster. You seem to turn into a raging simpleton every time I post on a thread. Bizarre as you seem a decent poster elsewhere. 

32 minutes ago, King Dom's Moustache said:

This is exactly why I don't waste my time voting. 9 days into the new year and we're 4 teams in ffs.

I cba doing lists either but the fallout afterwards is usually lively which is good fun for all of us.

Falkirk

Best 

Image result for falkirk vs hibs playoff Joint 1st Place - @Marshmallo @Bairnardo

Sharing first place, are in my opinion, two of the best posters on the website, each with 36.1% of the vote.

Marshmallo is always funny to read on GN, I think he's doing something with ICT Chris sometime soon about post of the year, which sounds #dece. Bairnardo is a consistantly decent poster, always is a good laugh to read. One pars fan said about Bairnardo "There's not a day goes by when after reading a Bairnardo post that I feel guilty about relieving a few Falkirk fans of their carry-out at a party in my school days." others said that you are a "breath of fresh air compared to the dross overspill we usually encounter". Congrats to the both of you well deserved.

3rd Place - @Senor Bairn

Senor Bairn comes a distant third with a still respectable 11.1% of the popular vote. Another good poster, but good doesn't cut it in this very tough category, congrats on third place Senor Bairn.

Other Posters receiving votes - @Rugster @Russ @Believe The Hype

Worst

Image result for Killie vs Falkirk play off

1st Place - @Back Post Misses

Are we really surprised that BPM is now the Worst Falkirk Poster on P&B? Not with 28.6% of the vote anyway. He's been relatively quiet in 2016 but the memories of previous seasons still linger his posts like a ghost in a haunted house.  You said he was "A very deranged individual" and "clearly the worst Falkirk poster by a mile". Congratulations, BPM you have won this prestigious award, now wear it like a badge of fucking honour.

2nd Place - @distresseduke

Running BPM close was distressed duke, with 21.4% of the vote, he is also seen as a bit of nutter as well. His name it seems is apt, iirc he had a heads gone moment in one of the match threads. Anyway, congrats on being the 2nd worst Bairn on the site.

Joint 3rd place - @Gaz FFC @Shadwell Dog

Gaz FFC and Shadwell Dog both recieved 14.3% of the vote and deserved to be on the list. Gaz FFC is bad troll living in the days of the past and is leeching off of " the sweet, successful shores of m90210". Whilst Shadwell is a fucking knicker wetter of the highest capacity. Congrats lads, well deserved.

Other Posters receiving votes - @Believe The Hype @NavyBlueArmy1876 @BountyBairn

Archived