The Pie and Bovril Championship Best and Worst Posters - 2016

Hi, It's nearly December and with it comes the annual Best and Worst Posters Awards. It's the third year of these awards (second year that I'm doing it) and is becoming something a P&B tradition.

The Rules:

Spoiler
  • Each Posters can nominate one or two posters for an award from each team.
    For Example:
    I nominate Alan Stubbs as Best Hibs Poster
    HibeesBounce/TGIG as Worst Hibs Poster (This is an example)
  • If you nominate two posters for one award, your votes will count as half a vote each for the respective nominees
  • Your vote may only be counted if you send me a PM or Tag Me in your post @Marr1 otherwise I might not see it
  • Once all the votes have been counted I will announce the top 3 from each category for each team, on a daily basis or so in the run up to the New Year

This Year there is an additional award for the best and worst posters overall in the Championship, same rules as above apply

The Deadline for Votes is Friday 16th December

So Please Vote for the Best and Worst Posters from:
Ayr United, Dumbarton, Dundee United, Dunfermline Athletic, Falkirk, Greenock Morton, Hibernian, Queen of the South, Raith Rovers, St Mirren and for the best and worst posters from the Championship Overall.

Let the Meltdowns commence!

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think we should do it this year. My posts have been nowhere near as good as they were last year (much like my team, eh? Lolz) and I've made a handful of grammatical errors which it's taken me a while to fix, I'm scared I'm going to lose the crown.

Black and White Tragic posting a photo of a large turd in a toilet on the Raith v Pars thread was the high watermark for the season.

Kudos to all the high spirited Hibs boys and the happiness they bring. We all hope they can smuggle in phones and get decent wifi in Saughton nick once they've been banged up for their Hampden rioting, so they can continue to post.

There shouldn't be an option for worst Hibernian poster.

There's definitely one arsehole Hibee on here, name of him escapes me and in fairness he doesn't seem to fit the mould of the other Hubs lads. Big UKIP voter I'm sure but can't remember more than that for some reason.

Anyway he's surely got it sewn up.

31 minutes ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

There shouldn't be an option for worst Hibernian poster.

This. 

Mainly because there's too fucking many of them to pick just ONE.

Archived