Aberdeen v Stranraer/East Kilbride

AR851903

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

4-0 full time. A dominant performance. Could have been more and Rooney definitely should have had a hat trick.

Stranraer keeper made some great saves and their left back looked decent. Not much else to say really.

16 minutes ago, Blue1870 said:

Aye poor stuff from us against a slick dons side. Gibson could have opened the scoring early on. That was it.. belford was different class..some great saves.. liam dick was decent at left back.

Does your keeper play like that every game, or was it a one off? He looked decent to me on that performance.

Pretty straightforward win for the Dons. Blues didn't do a huge amount wrong, but never looked like causing any real problems. Still plenty questions about how bad this team really is, and here's hoping the answers are the ones we want to hear! Belford was class today, a few good saves but looked even smaller than usual in contrast to the huge Dick Donald stand!

What was disappointing - Derek McInnes' team selection, bore the feck off Deek min we're a 3rd division team. Play some yooooots. Dons singing section in the Merkland - all 50 of them drowned out by the kids shouting at goal kicks.

Highlights - Cammy Belfords performance, Adam Rooneys fresh air swipe when on a hat-trick and the hospitality of the Dons fans in general.

Stick in lads, hope you get 2nd again.

Enjoyed the game yesterday, glad Stranraer came and had a go. Your keeper made some outstanding saves, he really impressed. From where I was sitting, Rooney's 'fresh air swipe' looked like he was trying to set up the young boy Scott Wright, as he was hovering at the edge of the box. Could be wrong though (probably am).

Suspect - the draw is after the Albion Rovers v Celtic game today, I think.

Archived