Dundee v St Mirren

Dundee-FC92

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, RossDee01 said:

If you score 3 against us I will get the St Mirren badge tattooed on my arse.

If there was ever a game for everyone to root for St. Mirren it should be this game :)  can we clarify it doesnt matter how many Dundee score just Saints get 3 hahaha

Apart from a potential arse tattoo wager, hopefully with an unlikely outcome, is there anybody else monumentally underwhelmed by this tie?
Or will the tension mount from now until kick off? With all this excitement we must be in for a bumper damp squib of a crowd.

10 hours ago, Chateau Lafite said:

Apart from a potential arse tattoo wager, hopefully with an unlikely outcome, is there anybody else monumentally underwhelmed by this tie?
Or will the tension mount from now until kick off? With all this excitement we must be in for a bumper damp squib of a crowd.

Yeah we've got bigger issues just now couldn't care less about this game.  But the tattoo arse wager has added some interest i'll give Dundee any score as long as we get 3 goals

Memories :( ok the Mallan goal was the only high point in a really crap season . A woman flashed our supporters bus from her flat after the 2-0 game, a McLean thunderc'nt from 40 yards and titties made it the best day out ever....until we won the cup later that season. Are all Dundee women that gallus?

Paid the Dundee TV as I want to see what our new signings are like. Fully expect Dundee to win but any dens fans who think this will be a walk in the park are in for a wee surprise. 

You fucking better lie down like you've been doing all season. Wrong time for an upset. Take your beating and allow us to give Gary Irvine a nice wee clap and the fellow ex-Dee's a wee boo.

Do not dare upset us. Thank you.

54 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

You fucking better lie down like you've been doing all season. Wrong time for an upset. Take your beating and allow us to give Gary Irvine a nice wee clap and the fellow ex-Dee's a wee boo.

On the right on the right Gary Irvine,

On the right he will go past you!

8 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Alex Rae made a real mess of the team it was very imbalanced mate. Ross came in and promoted 3 youngsters from the youth set up. They have been our shining light even picking up man of the match. Ross has brought in a few players now to make the team more balanced. The league is our priority I have seen a team with fight and some good football since Ross came in. For us to win at Dens is a big ask. However this is not a pressure game for us that's why I think we will make a good impression. Dundee will win the game ultimately. 

2017 Train diaries number 3. Paisley-Dundee

portilloheader.jpg?itok=mMM__N6R

The Paisley to Dundee train route is so frightfully scenic and I'm terribly excited to be getting a little taster of what my journeys to Angus and beyond will be like next season. However, the seaside leagues may not contain anything quite as exquisite and exotic as Dundee's French Moroccan Prince. Not even the Peterhead stovies. Rescued from St Tropez by my great friend Jim Jefferies to bring joy to the denizens of Dunfermline and Dundee, I expect the Mediterranean marauder to lay waste to my beloved Buddies today. As they say around Paisley "Choo choo and ta ta the noo". 

Archived